Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Wierd Statistic (Read 8233 times)
Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Re: Wierd Statistic
Reply #25 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 9:57pm

Izzy: Searching I only found this...

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Click on the picture.  XD I giggled, when it's mouth is closed it looks constipated.

Quote:
My face is shaped like an ass.

This shit must be all in my head. Which is also my ass. Which is also my face.

So....is there a pain in your ass?

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Izzy
CH.com Junior

Choose life.

Red Deer, AB, Canada
Reply #26 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 10:05pm

*lol* That was awesome! Oh I found that show! It's on Tv.com; I posted the link. Scroll down & click on the photo of the chick with the lion shaped face guy.

"There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten, but I have loved someone with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #27 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 10:18pm

Izzy wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 at 10:05pm:
*lol* That was awesome! Oh I found that show! It's on Tv.com; I posted the link. Scroll down & click on the photo of the chick with the lion shaped face guy.

Now I'm just thinking of the guy who got all of those tattoo's and body mod's to be a big cat...

As far as I'm concerned, cluster busting has been the best treatment I've tried. No migraines since I started it, and my hits have gotten so much better. Wanna know more?

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Izzy
CH.com Junior

Choose life.

Red Deer, AB, Canada
Reply #28 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 10:25pm

Somebody did that? Huh. One of my friends got his tongue split like a lizard once but never heard of a real cat man. That's kind of cool...

"There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten, but I have loved someone with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 10:39pm

Quote:
So....is there a pain in your ass?

Only when I blow my nose.

At least, I THINK that's my nose.

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #30 - Oct 10th, 2008 at 10:53pm

Ow, Brew, just ow. D:

Izzy wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 at 10:25pm:
Somebody did that? Huh. One of my friends got his tongue split like a lizard once but never heard of a real cat man. That's kind of cool...

Yup, there's a picture of him.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2008 at 10:54pm by Pixie-elf »  

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

wayne mc
CH.com Newbie

Live life in the fast
lane

Goulburn, NSW Australia.
Reply #31 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 4:23am

Like a drink (beer) smoke too much, 6'5" tall 105kgs (dont know lbs in aust)

Fairly fit for 46y (still waterski, race stock cars, motocycles etc)

thin faced with thick grey hair.
blue eyes

wayne

If I knew I would live this long, I would of looked after myself better!

IP Logged

mezza
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

north carolina
Reply #32 - Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:45pm

like this......

Wink

kelly

no really... probably something like the lion in wizard of oz...

IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #33 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 6:59am

mezza wrote on Oct 12th, 2008 at 11:45pm:
like this......

Wink

kelly

no really... probably something like the lion in wizard of oz...

I only have one picture to reply with on that.

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

erickthered
CH.com Junior

x1|Sidney|USA|usa|406|135|OH,Ohio
Reply #34 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 3:43pm

Not getting off topic isn't fun, (I plan on doing it here in a second), I just pulled out my Polosomnography (sleep study) report from last November and my AHI index was 101.9 (very severe). O2 level dropped to 26% within 2 hours. In that 2 hours I stopped breathing 174 times.  Cry . Is it realated to my CH? I can't say, I went in for the study for my snoring.

Now my off topic comment  Cheesy. The dragon pic posted earler is what I envision the demon in my head looks like as its hitting me.

erick_the_red71  
IP Logged

Kirk
CH.com Alumnus

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

Harts Lake, WA
Reply #35 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 8:44pm

Well I rarely drink. No one has ever said I have a lion shaped face. I'm only 6 Ft. and 200 Lbs. I used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, If that means anything. But I've never had sleep Apnea. Although I have had three open heart surgeries.
   As far as I can tell, none of this relates to CH on any statistical chart that I've ever seen.

kirkevrrt 161860987 kirk_jones511 2607+395th+St+CT+S  
IP Logged

Pixie-elf
CH.com Hall of Famer

I've tried the rest, and
busting is the best!

Beaumont,Tx
Reply #36 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:59pm

erickthered wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 3:43pm:
Not getting off topic isn't fun, (I plan on doing it here in a second), I just pulled out my Polosomnography (sleep study) report from last November and my AHI index was 101.9 (very severe). O2 level dropped to 26% within 2 hours. In that 2 hours I stopped breathing 174 times.  Cry . Is it realated to my CH? I can't say, I went in for the study for my snoring.

Now my off topic comment  Cheesy. The dragon pic posted earler is what I envision the demon in my head looks like as its hitting me.

There are a lot of threads on sleep apnea and CH, a lot of people with CH have sleep apnea (I have central) so they sleep with either a CPAP or a BiPAP machine at night. They get better rest they say, but it doesn't help with the beast from what I've read...

It's saved my life.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!