Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New to here (Read 775 times)
Mitchell Hughes
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

New to here
Oct 14th, 2008 at 11:56am

First off,....I'm so sorry for anybody reading these boards. I've had this mess since I was 16,....now I'm 48 and still can't get a handle on much of it. I hope sharing what I've found can help even one person. If you have a handle on what time your headache usually starts during it's cluster, I've found the drug Relpax will let you skip that one. I get Relpax 40 mg. and cut it into for pieces making 10mg. The reason for that, is the cost of 23.00 a pill. But I've found if I take it one hour before the cluster time.......it doesn't happen. I had headaches coming on at 1:05 AM every morning and I can take one at bed time and sleep all night long. Now I seem to be in a cycle of 4 times a day and haven't been able to manage it yet. Any thoughts or comments? Can anybody tell me anything about the oxygen????
Mitch Hughes

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: New to here
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 12:33pm

Sure can.   Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Oxygen is a life-saver for us around these parts.  Wink  and do not hesitate to ask any of us if you are confused about ANYTHING, o.k.?

Linda

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

CH-HELL
Ex Member

Re: New to here
Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2008 at 12:34pm

Welcome Mitchell,  You have come to the right place there is tons of info here and lots of people who understand what you are going through.  I am no expert or dr. I have suffered with these ch's for over 15 years and have tried nearly ever med avalible.  With that being siad you mentioned Relpax is this the only med that you are taking,  and maybe some back ground info on your ch( meds and treatment that you have tried) this will help the others to help you.  Others will jump in to answer your questions,  for now take a look at the links to the left you will find o2 info and several other tips.
     Welcome again and good luck,   Phil

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!