Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
am i... (Read 5536 times)
barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Re: am i...
Reply #25 - Nov 8th, 2008 at 5:45pm

Have her sign up as a member the way you did. Then she can talk or not, her call. No pressure. Smiley

Kelsey will be more than welcomed.

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #26 - Nov 8th, 2008 at 5:57pm

sometimes she just breaks down and cries because she has to sit back and watch me go through my dance with the deamon and knows she cant do a fucking thing to help me. she'll cry and cry and cry. it makes me feel bad. because i see the woman i love in emotional pain, where as im in a lil bit more of the physical. she does need someone to talk to. someone she can call and just vent and cry to that will understand, because we all know there is a shortage off those people on this earth.

life is great clean. thanks NA and rehab. clean date August 4, 2010
chris_kels 420chris420 cohen.chris@ymail.com  
IP Logged

mezza
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

north carolina
Reply #27 - Nov 8th, 2008 at 11:03pm

Chris-

You are doing great!  Hang in there-  Things will look up for you soon...

Kelly

IP Logged

Skyhawk5
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ypsilanti, Mi. USA
Reply #28 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 10:00pm

Chris, The CH going away for a year has nothing to do with anything you did or didn't do. This is just a normal remision for your CH. Some get less some get more and it changes as we go. The one thing you can count on with CH is that it can and will change. Not for everyone though most of us.

With the tuff time you are having, I really hope you can get the O2, I think it will give you some needed hope. As you can see the folks here are more than willing to help, so ask when you need it. Remember we suffer too.     , Don
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2008 at 10:00pm by Skyhawk5 »  

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Beast , I  have O2 so I fear him not.
Skyhawk5655  
IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #29 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 10:38pm

we're gonna get me some O2. I got some VERY GOOD advice form a member tonight. I feel as my future is giong to look a lil bit brighter. Finally after 20 yrs I 've got the help I need. That I have needed for so long, but because of lack of knowadge have not had. I think with yall's help and O2, I can beat this fucking demon. I don't think I need a doc.
Melationin, O2, benadryl, and a few others I can manage this pain on my own without morphine and other narcs. So Kels and I will get out and start to explore these avenues. I will keep yall posted.

life is great clean. thanks NA and rehab. clean date August 4, 2010
chris_kels 420chris420 cohen.chris@ymail.com  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #30 - Nov 9th, 2008 at 11:02pm

Quote:
I don't think I need a doc.
Melationin, O2, benadryl, and a few others I can manage this pain on my own without morphine and other narcs.

WRONG!  Every single person here has needed a Doctor.  For a clear diagnosis.  For a script for oxygen and other preventatives and abortives.    The REST...you can find here.  Support, laughter, etc...

If you need to get off the Morphine and other Narcs...you need a Doctor for that also.   Girlfriend can't do it for ya either. 

In another thread I told everyone I was tired and couldn't post pics...and here I am getting all involved again...Sheesh people!!!!!LOL

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Nov 10th, 2008 at 1:35pm

Linda is right, I wouldn't give up on the doc yet. What you need is a good doc and they are hard to find. It has been awhile since you last diagnosis and you may want to refresh with another neuro.
the bb
Your future will be brighter, just take one step at a time, get this episode under control with an abortive. Get back to school. then it's time for the doc.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!