Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Back (Read 555 times)
syrs842
CH.com Newbie

A GOOD NITE SLEEP ALL
AROUND

x0|Cape Coral|USA||0|0|FL,Florida
Back
Nov 19th, 2008 at 6:05pm

I haven't been on here in a real long time. Things for me haven't changed any. I still suffer more than ever from these damn things. I was getting injections in my neck that helped to the point that I actually had a quality of life. Now the auto insurance won't pay anymore so I'm back to where I was before. SUFFERING a real lot. Cry

Pat
ptsayers  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Back
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2008 at 8:38pm

I'm glad you came back to us, sorry you had to. Pull up a seat, tell us what you've used that has and hasn't worked. The cumulative knowledge of this board is greater then any doctor's notebook! Maybe we can point you in a direction you haven't tried yet. Hang in there.

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!