Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
TROLL you don't even know me. (Read 9245 times)
Tanyana
CH.com Junior

What? Now???

Hayden id usa
TROLL you don't even know me.
Nov 20th, 2008 at 10:05pm

My name is Patty. I am the mother of four boys.  I'm 32 years old and have suffered from ch, I believe, all my life.  I was dxed with ch not even 2 months ago. but, I think that I have had either episodic or cornic all my life.  I was always told that I had migrains, sinus infection, upper teeth pain, ear pain, etc. In 1999 I had a mri done, because the doctors could not find any way to relieve or explain my headaches. That mri did not show  cause for the headaches, or that I had Sinus infections. It did find an avm. Aterio-venus malformation, on the left side my atrery is connected directly to the vein instead of running through capillaries. I was born with it. An angipgram showed that it is a level one, stable and has not bleed. Why do I tell you this? So when I explain why I cannot take most aborts you know why. Because of the AVM, I am not able to tke the abortive meds that so many of you can. I also cannot take any of the prevents either. Lithum and depokate- one boxed my kidneys and the other my liver. Zyprexa caused me to develop type 2 diabetes. Predisone and DHE were the last tried and turned down because of the effect on my heart. Verpemal and Inderal I am deathly allergic to.
    In desportion, I started searching the internet, when the ain hit- reading and learning keeps me sane. In my seardhing I found this site. finally some where I can be understood. when I say it hurts only another sufferer and God really knows what I mean. Asking about o2, I learned about welders o2 and again I found hope. You see, my medicaid will not play for o2 for ch because my o2 sats do not drop during an attack.
   The last few days have been hard on me, but thanks to this site I have been able to make it. Now, you are probably wondering about my title and purpose for writing... 3 days after I joined I received my first pm, a very cool moment. It had no subject line, just the word: troll in the body of the letter.  I was very curious, but just shoke my head. I did not know the meaning of troll and so continued on.
  I found out the meaning of troll and it broke my heart. Junkie, somone not wanted or someone that doesn't fit in. because I now know what that pm meant, I canot stay as a member on this site. I can't tell you the heart ache that I feel. while this may seem petty, to me it is not. How can I pour out my heart, sarrows and sufferings to anyone knowing that those same things will be used against me to label me.
    Writing this good--bye post hurts me so much, I had to write it out at home first- so that I didn't ball at the liabary in public. On top of this I have just found out that my husband did not make enough for us to afford the o2 or other meds Herbs and vits. that I need to fight this thing down.  and it's raining a definate trigger for me.  What a time to lose all hope.
It's to bad that one bad apple ruins the whole batch. I will not namenames- the one who labeled me troll know who thaey are. to set that person straight, I DO NOT USE DRUGS!! and I very rarly use narcs. about once a month I give into the pain and take 5mg of pericet and only when the pain is so bad that I cannot function as a mother while my husband is at work.  And no It doesn't help much. Brings a 10 down to an 8. So if that makes me a Junkie, Then I am a Troll.
   I would like to thanks ch hell.  I left you an email. Thank you for the phone calls and all of the knowledge you shared with me. YOu were an answer to a prayer.
I would also like to thank ON MY KNESS- you are right, that is an excellent position to pray. Thank you for your greetings from south Idaho.
I will be pming dj now to request that my membership be closed.  good luck to all, I will keep you in my prayers.

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!
Patricia Anderson Roth  
IP Logged

Just Plain Carl
CH.com Old Timer

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Royal Oak, Michigan
Re: TROLL you don't even know me.
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 11:02pm

Don't give up the ship because of one not a very nice person.   There are plenty of other good people here. 
Just ignore the dumb shit like most of us do.
                               PFD's On Ya
                                   JPC

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #2 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 2:28am

A one-word PM weighs more heavily than the good wishes of many others?

I understand that you may have found the comment hurtful, but it seems to me that you're holding everyone on this site accountable for it.  Sorry, but that's completely unfair.

Like anyone else here, I can only control what I say to you--I cannot control what others may say or do.   

Do what you must--but if you don't want to receive any more PM's from a particular person, you can block them. 

You know you're not a "troll"--so blow it off, and get to know the other fine people here. 

Just my opinion--take it for what it's worth. 

All the best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

darknight
CH.com Veteran

Ever danced with the devil
by the pale moonlight?

x0|Manchester|Great_Britain||0|0|
Reply #3 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 6:37am

again where is the punchline.............. im sure this is where the jokes are and i read ur message waiting for the punchline and felt slighlty deflated after!!!!  Sad

Hope u change ur mind and post a funny in here next time!!! Cheesy

This is My Gift My Curse!!

IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 9:20am

What's happening to this place recently?
Seems there are a lot of fights between members.
Off course I am thankfull to the people on the watch out for trolling, but aren't we seeing things as a community?
Give new ones a chance to prove themselves, without labeling them so soon as a troll.

And to the real trolls: what the hell is it you get from here? I don't get it.

Pataya, don't let anyone chase you away as long as you know you are sincere.

Pascal.

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 9:23am

Stick around ma dear.  Keep on huffin that o2.

Potter

IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
TROLL you don't even know me.
Reply #6 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 10:50am

This Topic was moved here from Funnies and Jokes by Mrs Deej.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

MPMIII
CH.com Veteran

Alabama
Reply #7 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 11:03am

This is a public forum and anyone can join and post.   One dumb ass sending you a pm is not a representation of what this board encompasses.   There are over 5000 members.  We would be naive to think that there are not some bad apples.  Stick around.  It will do some good.  It has for me.

IP Logged

darknight
CH.com Veteran

Ever danced with the devil
by the pale moonlight?

x0|Manchester|Great_Britain||0|0|
Reply #8 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 11:08am

Thanks Mrs deej!!!

This is My Gift My Curse!!

IP Logged

barry_sword
CH.com Alumnus

Mountain Biking Keeps
Me Sane

Bracebridge, Canada
Reply #9 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 12:35pm

Patty, please reconsider your decision. Do not let one person chase you off this board. There are countless people here who would give you the shirt off their backs to help another CH sufferer, me included.

You can PM me or e-mail at any time you wish, wether you need some support or just want to talk. Please stay. I will PM you my e-mail.

Barry Smiley

QUIT SMOKING SEPT. 03 2005
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
Reply #10 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 12:47pm

Patty,

I'm sorry about your ordeal, but one person do not speak for this entire group.

I say this because all of us should not be punished for what one individual have said. There are some really nice people on this board. People on this board have even saved lives, including mine.

My advise to you would be to forgive and ignore that individual and give the rest of us a chance.

You can come here 24-7, cry, moan, groan, laugh, pray or what ever... and there will always be someone around to listen and assist; and the best part is, it's free.

I can not promise you that your feelings will never be hurt again on this board, but through experience, I can promise you that the Good Ch's far out weigh A-- H---s.

Peace & Blessings
Ruthie
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2008 at 12:59pm by LadyLuv »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #11 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 1:20pm

I have just gone over and read your last 5 posts and I am at a loss as to why anyone would call you a troll.  Nothing you have said  was out of line or argumentative or... or.... or... or anything.

There are loving, caring people here who bend over backwards to help others.  I realize you are scared, in pain and vulernable right now, but please do not throw away this family that you need because of one family member that is a black sheep.  Every family has one you know.   Wink

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Garys_Girl
CH.com Hall of Famer

Making biscuits

Planet Cat, NJ
Reply #12 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 1:35pm

Patty, I'm sorry to see you go.  There are a few very judgmental people here.  I don't know what they gain from being so mean.  But it is very hurtful.  I can understand not wanting to make yourself vulnerable.  When you're in a place that's already hurting, it can be hard to see your way through the bad apples, I know that.  But there are so many wonderful people here.  I'm sorry you didn't get the chance to experience much of that.

I hope you continue to search the board knowledge, even if you are no longer a member.  And I hope that if you come to a place where you're feeling emotionally stronger, that you know you can rejoin.   Smiley

((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Laurie

This is enough already
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 1:42pm

Patty you've been treated inexcusably by a small minded, mean spirited scumbag who absolutely DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE REST OF US!!!

Stay - and lets' help each other. There is stuff to be learned on both sides and new friendships to be forged.

I'm holding out a hand in friendship and I'm not alone, there are far more decent people here I'd move heaven and earth to help than there are the uglies - give us a chance!!

Helen

IP Logged

thebbz
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 1:49pm

Ya, what they all said. Stick around. Seems there is a turd in every punch bowl.
all the best
the bb

IP Logged

debOUCH
CH.com Old Timer

..&^%*%$(*&^&^%..

x0|Holbrook|USA||0|0|NY,New_York
Reply #15 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 2:07pm

Patty...............I understand how you feel, but I really think this "family" will help you so much, as it has me....................I just ignore any negative feedback here, try to stay away from any poison, and you will find you will have more friends than foes......................should you feel the need to talk, pls PM me and I will be more than happy to give you my number!
deb

Deb Piscitelli Powers winelova50  
IP Logged

katjac
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #16 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 2:59pm

Sad

Mean people suck, Patty.  Please don't let one nasty send you off!!!

I started to visit this message board a couple of weeks ago and have learned so much...and actually learned what I needed most to learn, that there *are* people out there that truly understand and they are there to share what they know and to help, so in turn, when I am feeling better someday (soon, I hope!!!) I can use what I've learned to help someone else that is new.  A circle of hope Smiley

Stick around, please.

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Nov 21st, 2008 at 8:52pm

This one is easy!

Patty, who sent the PM?

If theres no answer its pure Bull-Shit!  Wink

And you are all falling for it!
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2008 at 8:53pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Reply #18 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 12:06am

I know who sent the PM...

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

artonio7
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 12:13am

Mrs Deej wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 at 12:06am:

if we asked real nice... would you tell us?

pwitty pwease  Kiss

with warm regards,
Tony

IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Reply #20 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 12:23am

Not even for a chocolate sundae...errr, well maybe!!  lol

I'll keep the blood on my hands for this one...

Wink

WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #21 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 12:44am

Tony......offer her the biscotti....trust me "Mrs DJ"...I've had it before...OMG it's so worth spilling the beans!!!!!!!

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #22 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 1:09am

Oh Steph...what a DELICIOUS tease...it reminds me of when I was a kid on Christmas Eve...the anticipation was almost painful...with the full awareness that what I awoke to might be a HUGE disappointment!

I actually don't care who it was, cuz they got to live with themself...that this f@@K has to worry that they might be outed at any time...heee.heeee, that there is better than banning.

PLEASE...don't ever tell (well, maybe SOMEDAY, but not soon...)

and Patty, stick around sister....there's dang few of us out here, and we can't afford to lose any...

Best,

Jon
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2008 at 1:11am by jon019 »  

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Rolomatic
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 1:12am

And did they get spanked for the misdeed? Grin

IP Logged

artonio7
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 1:20am

Quote:

And did they get spanked for the misdeed? Grin

Why reward them for being foolish?  Smiley

with warm regards,
Tony

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!