Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
t on any preventativesmushrooms (Read 5654 times)
ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
t on any preventativesmushrooms
Nov 29th, 2008 at 3:14pm

since im not on any prevenatives right now, i ve been getting hit all week remission was not happening, i tried some shroomz, NOT alot. 1 1/2 gr. and i woke up feeling 100%. and i still feel great. and last year on my lengthy remission, i had eaten some shroomz last sept, a month before i usualy start a cycle. maybe thats how i "skipped" last year. sounds good to me . i think im on to something.
chris

life is great clean. thanks NA and rehab. clean date August 4, 2010
chris_kels 420chris420 cohen.chris@ymail.com  
IP Logged

Garys_Girl
CH.com Hall of Famer

Making biscuits

Planet Cat, NJ
Re: t on any preventativesmushrooms
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 6:21pm

Glad it's working for you!  Many people suffering from clusters have broken cycles with the use of psilocybin or LSA (seeds).  It is also a promising treatment for those suffering chronically from CH: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register - and there is a fair bit of info available on these boards if you search for it (including the old message board).  Smiley

Laurie

This is enough already
IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #2 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 6:44pm

You, sir, are a work of art. 

First you post this on the 23.

ChefChris wrote on Nov 23rd, 2008 at 11:31am:
amd im in remission. God answered my prayers, or the cycle endd naturally. i dont care how it happened, im just happy its here!!!!!!! i got my lif back!!!! i am stoked.
chris

You post several times in the interim (no mention of headaches, well, except for a migraine).

You post this on the 24th

ChefChris wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 at 6:48pm:
Im Chris again. nothing can stop me, except for the beast.  now i can go do bong hits now that the cycle O-V-E-R. some drink, i smoke. thats my think so whatever to those who hate.
chris

You post this on the 25th, still talking about being in remission, mind you

ChefChris wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 at 11:05am:
im a smart guy, was told my IQ was 165 18 yrs ago. i just never apply myself. im into havn' fun, making up for lost time. I've lost so many years to CH im tryn' to make up for it. im 30 and i act 20 and i feel it. i lost my youth to these fuckn' headaches, i was 12. 12 years old being told there is now way i could be having th pain i was describing. so whatever, when im in remission im a kid, when the deamon pays his visit ive got to man up.

Also this (still on the 25th and still in remission)

ChefChris wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 at 9:54pm:
i registered for spring classes today. its done. now im in remission i look forward to meting my new "family".
PFDAN
chris

You posted this yesterday (still no mention of a headache)

ChefChris wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 at 2:15pm:
i get thankful when im in remission. out of sight out of mind for me. and ill never be a drunk.
chris

And then you post this today

ChefChris wrote on Nov 29th, 2008 at 3:14pm:
since im not on any prevenatives right now, i ve been getting hit all week remission was not happening, i tried some shroomz, NOT alot. 1 1/2 gr. and i woke up feeling 100%. and i still feel great. and last year on my lengthy remission, i had eaten some shroomz last sept, a month before i usualy start a cycle. maybe thats how i "skipped" last year. sounds good to me . i think im on to something.
chris

So, which scenario is correct?  You also never responded to my last post on the main board.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 7:50pm

so i didnt post the day i was suffering, you are just a hater. dont believe whats happening , with what i say , CALL her and ask.

IP Logged

DonnaH_again
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 8:15pm

What do you mean "hater"?  Of what?  I don't think you read her post because your answer was off base.  Are you in remission or not?

Good catch, DD. Wink
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2008 at 8:35pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 8:27pm

Good work Delta, you busted this guy. I feel like fool because i even PM him to tell him about clusterbusters.com, man i feel stupid right now Angry. I got to tell you i read just about all the posts i can but i could never bring that game.. What are you here for chris?? Delta, way to keep your head in the game, I could use a player like you on the team, Great job.... Coach Bill
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2008 at 8:31pm by coach_bill »  

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

MITYRARE
CH.com Old Timer

autocross racer

Ontario, Canada
Reply #6 - Nov 29th, 2008 at 8:37pm

I just could not even bring myself to respond to the "school" thread...after reading about age 30, too much partying, high IQ, failing grades, not trying....and then I looked at his Myspace page and one of his listed interests is "smokn reefer".....i just could not see the reason to offer anything positive on the "school" thread....come to think of it , I can't think of anything positive to say on this thread either....over and out.
Paul

Paul
"car crazy"

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #7 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 4:53am

Lie after lie, Here's yer head Chris.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Potter

IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #8 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 10:21am

so i smoke pot when im not having CH. so do othrers. and coach bill you did tell me about it, i was reluctant, am  yeah, i woke up 2 days PF and THOUGHT i was in remission. its been 2 days since the shrooms and no HA, but after last time, im waiting to say im in remission. and if you look at my "personal sayings"....., whatever, i suffer just all of you do, i just have a dirrerent life. so that makes me a liar, because my lifestyle differs yours. that is a life lesson. i came here for help and since day 1 most of yall have attacked me. i didnt know i was supposed to pose EVERY hit i got. i keep track of that at home. ive dealt my whole life with people saying these CH didnt exist, now yall are gonna give me shit, the ONLY person here that kinda knows me is chuck because he has taken the time. and linad....ii FINALY recived the stuff you sent....when we have money, i WILL use it.......no m oney fight now, im sure somebody can relate to that........just because yall are older than me and dont agree with what i say or do doesnt me im wrong. everytime i get a hit, i will post for yall, then yall keep track of my hit to see if im lying. yall just dont accept me because of my lifestyle. whatever...

IP Logged

TarHeel-blues
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

matthews nc
Reply #9 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 10:54am

chris with that high iq your claiming can you really not see how your bringing this onto yourself?and by the way im younger than you and ive thought it was bs the whole time,,sorry,,i mean use that iq of yours (not that you have when spelling)and go back and read all your previous post and what would you think?i mean really give us a break.hell maybe this drama is what your here for.is it?

-jason-

IP Logged

coach_bill
CH.com Hall of Famer

"Dont expect me to lay
down for this"

x0|euclid|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio
Reply #10 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 11:03am

I smoke weed too. And i made it clear to everyone on the board that i do, and not one person had put me down for it here, nobody cares that you smoke weed, or whatever you do.. You have got nothing but support from the people in this family, and most are  even going to forget about this lie, and just because you bullshit to much it does not mean your not family, or that this family will be turning their backs on you, it just means dont bullshit your family anymore. GOT IT !!! Coach Bill

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #11 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 11:08am

i said i had a high iq, im sure its not anymore. and no im not here for drama. ill just wait and post my grades, then we will see, and im sorry im not the best speller in the world, thatd be kelsey, her mom is an english teacher. ive had excellent, good, and bad days. the PF ones i thought i was in remission, i was WRONG. whatever....ive got kelsey who SEES with her eyes and crys when im talking about wanting to die, she know how real they are. so if yall dont then fuck it. ill drop my name from your "family". if the shrooms worked, then i know what to do every september for the rest of my life. if they didnt ill try somethin else.

IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #12 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 11:12am

ill post everyday coach bill and let everyone know whats going on. exacaly whats going on.

IP Logged

FramCire
CH.com Alumnus

Life like a froward child
must be humored a little

Bolivar, MO USA
Reply #13 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 12:44pm

ChefChris wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 at 11:12am:
ill post everyday coach bill and let everyone know whats going on. exacaly whats going on.

Maybe posting every day and being consistant would be a better start.

As for you whining about being attacked since day 1... you have got bigtime HELP from people here who spend their time, effort, and money on you to try and help. 

If you don't have money, you must have a good source of free weed. 

Anyway..... be honest and consistent, and you wont have a problem here.  Keep on lying and people here will have a harder time wanting to help.  Noone here needs any more drama, including you.

Now, I wish you pain free days ahead.   Good day.

You've overstayed your welcome since the day we met but it doesn't seem to matter to you.  No medications are your master, nothing makes you fret, it's a helpless feeling having nothing I can do

IP Logged

mezza
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

north carolina
Reply #14 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 12:55pm

ChefChris wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 at 10:21am:
and if you look at my "personal sayings"....., whatever, i suffer just all of you do, i just have a dirrerent life. so that makes me a liar, because my lifestyle differs yours. that is a life lesson. ....

......just because yall are older than me and dont agree with what i say or do doesnt me im wrong. everytime i get a hit, i will post for yall, then yall keep track of my hit to see if im lying. yall just dont accept me because of my lifestyle. whatever...

At the risk of being called a 'hater'  Roll Eyes

Age and lifestyle are irrelevant here.  Not one person has 'attacked' you as you say because of age.   Lifestyle...  hardly an issue , but when you use it as a cover up or excuse then you appear suspect.  

What folks are questioning is your credibility and that is due to the inconsistant information that you are posting.   The victim stance doesn't seem to be helping you much .  

Hope you are finding what you are looking for and that remission does come soon  for you.  I think you'll find that if you do take a more proactive approach to life then others may have an easier time understanding you.

Good luck to you

(BTW.. I am in my 30's too...)

Kelly

IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #15 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 1:33pm

Uuuhhmmm, Chris, I'm in my early thirties too, and live an alternative lifestyle. No one will attack you for it, so don't be so defensive.
I'll admit I wasn't paying a lot of attention to your posts, but got curious after reading some of the things said. And yes, some of it is pretty contradictory, whatever the reason of it might be - will leave that in the middle.

Coach Bill says it very well: no one is turning their backs on you, but some posts could make people suspicious, thinking maybe you like being in the centre of attention and therefor making up stuff.

As for the spelling: I could care less. Sometimes I have to read twice to see what you mean, which can be annoying but that is more that I am not a native English speaker haha. No big deal.

Here you'll find all the support. Take it when you're having a rough time.
PF to you, Pascal.

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #16 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 2:48pm

Hey Chris, put Kelsey on the board. I would like to see her thoughts on all this. Cool

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #17 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 3:06pm

So, you got an incomplete, and you've reregistered for those classes you blew this semester?

IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #18 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 3:19pm

yeah, i guess i blew the semester. im not gonna say the shroomz worked til im PF for 2-3 weeks, and if i am, i know what to do. and i am gonna tell my doctor. and ill ask her to get on the board when she gets home, shes with her mom today. its ok, yall think im full of shit, but im not. did anyone take notice to my " i got trick fucked" statement. thats when i THOUGHT the cycle was over and wasnt, thats why i wrote it.

IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #19 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 3:27pm

Chris, never said you were full of shit, I said I just don't know. And I'm sure you're experiencing pain, I'll take your word for it. What else can I do?

Read back a lot of the other comments and see we are open to you, some just don't know what to think of a lot you say. Contradicting yourself will get people suspicious. So clean up your act and be a positive contribution mate  Wink.

Pascal.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #20 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 3:31pm

Could be that your sinuses are acting up from your nose growing so fast.

Potter 

IP Logged

ChefChris
CH.com Veteran

Virginia Beach, Va
Reply #21 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 3:38pm

potter, refrain from speaking to me please. you have always been so mean and negative to me. as you said you are still a junkie, remember? ive got the pm you sent me. i on the other hand havent touched morphine in almost 3 weeks(?). so get off my case. because i was waiting for O2 and wanted to be off the stuff. our money is so tight and my stepmom cant get it, so im SOL on the O2. the shroomz, i think they worked, 2nd day PF.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #22 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 3:44pm

ChefChris wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 at 3:38pm:
potter, refrain from speaking to me please. you have always been so mean and negative to me. as you said you are still a junkie, remember? ive got the pm you sent me. i on the other hand havent touched morphine in almost 3 weeks(?). so get off my case. because i was waiting for O2 and wanted to be off the stuff. our money is so tight and my stepmom cant get it, so im SOL on the O2. the shroomz, i think they worked, 2nd day PF.

I'm always gonna be a junkie chris.  I don't do drugs.  I huff oxygen.

Potter

IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #23 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 3:59pm

In making public what Potter sent you in a pm (PRIVATE message that means) and therefor betraying his trust, you have just lost all sympathy I had to begin with.

Though I doubt you would care.
Pascal.

IP Logged

flipperlips
CH.com Alumnus

Live, Laugh, Love

Mcallen, TX
Reply #24 - Nov 30th, 2008 at 4:18pm

I've been really restraining myself from posting to any of your posts Chris.  Have you ever heard of a family giving you tough love, that's what you're getting.  You choose not to listen to the advice you have been given and you've been given lots of great advice.

Nobody really gives a shit if you smoke pot.   

What burns my ass is that you say you have no money and yet you have the money to smoke pot and find some mushrooms.  What about taking that money and getting some O2?

We're here to help you, but how are we supposed too when you're not consistent and one post contradicts another.  What are we supposed to believe?

Revealing to the public what someone posted to you in a pm is just so wrong. 

Only one life.....only one chance to make the moment count for something - Racer1_NC

flipperlips 100000247863039 pjtimmer@sbcglobal.net  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!