Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
umm.. can i still use o2 (Read 1596 times)
Tanyana
CH.com Junior

What? Now???

Hayden id usa
umm.. can i still use o2
Dec 20th, 2008 at 11:23am

Hi all! I am now writing as Tanyana. I have been writing as ppattya. I found out some reaLLY cool news last night. Not only did my husband, Coleman, but me a new notebook so I  can get online.  I also found out... THAT IM PREGANANT! So this leads to some questions... oh should probably give you an update first. I have been using o2 at home and it woks great.  A savior by the name of Batch e-mailed me one night and o2 can about a week later. Batch gave me the kick in the butt that I needed and explained more in three calls than I have learned all my life!! My o2 is supplied by Lincare and is liqud o2 with a max flow of about 16 lpm and e tanks of reg o2 for the car with a 15 lpm regulator.  So... I have my green monster, named George, to fight the beast. thats what I call my liqud o2 because it looks beastly!
So to my question... has anyone used o2 during pregnancy or know if it is safe? I can't ask a doctor until Monday.

thanks all and hope all is pain free

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!
Patricia Anderson Roth  
IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Re: umm.. can i still use o2
Reply #1 - Dec 20th, 2008 at 11:34am

Google it.

Kinder gentler Potter

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #2 - Dec 20th, 2008 at 11:17pm

First of all, congratulations on your pregnancy!  2nd, YES you can use O2 while pregnant.  We have had pregnant women here in the past who have used it and their doctors OK'd it.

Smileymel

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #3 - Dec 20th, 2008 at 11:25pm

Welcome back, Patty.  It's good to see you again.

Congratulations.   Smiley  On the pregnancy, of course, but also for getting started with oxygen to treat your CH.  Batch is the man, all right. 

Tanyana wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 at 11:23am:
 So... I have my green monster, named George, to fight the beast. thats what I call my liqud o2 because it looks beastly!

Good name.   Wink

Best wishes,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Mosaicwench
CH.com Sponsor

www.mosaicwench.com

Near Milwaukee WI, USA
Reply #4 - Dec 21st, 2008 at 8:33am

George wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 at 11:25pm:
Congratulations.   Smiley  On the pregnancy, of course, but also for getting started with oxygen to treat your CH.  Batch is the man, all right.  

LOL - for a minute I thought you were implying that Batch was the father . . . .  Grin Grin Grin

Congrats on the pregnancy.  Be sure to tell your doctor about EVERYTHING CH related so he/she can support you and baby through this time.

“Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
~Flaubert
WWW http://www.facebook.com/home.php?id=1240423960&ref Mosaicwench  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #5 - Dec 30th, 2008 at 7:02pm

LOL...  NOT TRUE George...  I'm guilty of enough transgressions...but not that...

Go for it Patty...  What did your pediatrician or OB/GYN say?

« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2008 at 7:04pm by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!