Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
sysadmin humor (Read 854 times)
Opus
CH.com Hall of Famer

"We have met the enemy...
and he is us"

Sidney,NY USA
sysadmin humor
Jan 7th, 2009 at 4:42pm

I found this very Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register and thought I should share it with my computer tech oriented friends and enemies here.

Warning!!! Adult language

You will have to enable scripting and flash to see it but I'm sure it will be well worth the effort.

There are other videos and audio clips hidden in UNIX and the sales guy simulator. Hint: In UNIX you need to use UNIX commands not Linux. Log in as Chip for more fun. The sales guy simulator needs a double click for some of the icons. That took me a while because I haven't double clicked in years.

Paul Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2009 at 8:51am by Opus »  

I no longer post because no one cares what I say.
WWW pjbgravely pjbgravely  
IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Re: sysadmin humor
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2009 at 8:55pm

OMG I loved it! I did my time working on the HELLp desk. So typical! Loved the deleting the bosses email part.  Smiley

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!