Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
mental heath care week (Read 424 times)
no-one
CH.com Hall of Famer

aude sapere        cogito
ergo         disce pati

NY
mental heath care week
Apr 5th, 2009 at 7:06am

This  coming week is National Mental Health Care  week. 
You  can do your part by  remembering  to contact at least one unstable person to show you  care.

Well . . .  my job is done.  Your turn!

Please  send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend.... just  as I've done.  I don't care if you lick windows or  take the special bus... you hang in there sunshine, you're  special. 

Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a  full minute of happiness you'll never get  back. 

Today's Message of the Day is:  Life is short, Break  the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh  uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made  you smile. 

Send  to all the people you care about, and don't want to lose  in 2009, even me..  If you get 3 back, you are a  great friend. 

Life  may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we  should dance.

"Be who you are and say what you feel...Because those that matter....don't mind....And those that mind....don't matter." &&&&&&Man is what he believes.  Anton Chekhov &&&&Unless you believe, you will
beckyulissi Becku22  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!