Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
OLD LADY.... CHOOSE HELL OVER HEAVEN? (Read 561 times)
LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
OLD LADY.... CHOOSE HELL OVER HEAVEN?
May 5th, 2009 at 5:10pm

An old lady dies and goes to heaven.

She's chatting it up with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates when all of a sudden she hears the most awful, blood curdling screams.

'Don't worry about that,' says St. Peter, 'It's only someone having the holes drilled into her shoulder blades for the wings.'

The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with the conversation.

Ten minutes later, there are more blood curdling screams. 'Oh my God,' says the old lady, 'now what is happening?'

'Not to worry,' says St. Peter, 'She's just having her head drilled to fit the halo.'

'I can't do this,' says the old lady, 'I change my mind, I don't want to be here, I want to go to hell.'

'You can't go there,' says St. Peter. 'You'll be raped and taken advantage of.'

'Maybe so,' says the old lady,

'but I've already got the holes for that.' Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Re: OLD LADY.... CHOOSE HELL OVER HEAVEN?
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2009 at 6:25am

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..... Grin Grin Grin

Lefty...!

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!