Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm not cut out 2-B a Wal-Mart Greeter (Read 497 times)
LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
I'm not cut out 2-B a Wal-Mart Greeter
May 15th, 2009 at 10:10am

So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter,
a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day......

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud,
unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, Yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

As I had  been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say,
'Hell no, they ain't  twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7.  Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just  couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2009 at 10:11am by LadyLuv »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

andrewjb
CH.com Hall of Famer

when the love of power
becomes the power of
love !

x1|london|England|europe|185|238|
Re: I'm not cut out 2-B a Wal-Mart Greeter
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2009 at 6:51am

Grin. A walk in the woods would be more fun.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!