Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thanks (Read 1622 times)
garretts mom
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Thanks
May 17th, 2009 at 4:00pm

Thanks to those who took a few minutes to try and help Garrett and I. This has been a very troublesome year...esp for him....If there are any moms...and I know there are...who have children around 6 years old with this...please contact me ....I don't know anyone else with children....and there are no publications that I know of....and I am getting tired of fighting with doctors that don't care...and have no clue..I am an RN... I have even found a number for the University of Copenhagen for the Neuroscience division, and will call them tomorrow to see if they have any information or studies that can help us...I read a book by one of their faculty members called Cluster Headaches and other related conditions....it is by Jes Oleson...he is a neurology professor there....and the International Society of Headach e research is done there also....the book is very complex and goes into detail regarding hormones....cell research,  genetics,  medications, oxygen therapy and research findings on each topic....very informative....but published in 1999.  I am looking for something recent...esp.  about children sufferers...anyway.  This is an awesome site and it has helped me understand what my son is going through...Marjorie..Garrett's mom Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!