Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Boulder, CO area (Read 1458 times)
slhaas
CH.com Veteran

West Allis, WI, USA
Boulder, CO area
Jun 9th, 2009 at 4:18pm

Hey all,

I'm going to be in CO June 11-14.  Sadly, because of this I will miss a WI meet & greet, so I had a thought.  Anyone in the Denver/Boulder area interested in meeting?  I'm not sure of a schedule yet, as it depends so much on the weather.  I know for sure I'm going to head up to Ft. Collins and do the New Belgium Brewery tour, so that could be a good place.  Let me know if interested.

500716817 slhaas99  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Boulder, CO area
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 4:20pm

slhaas wrote on Jun 9th, 2009 at 4:18pm:
Hey all,

I'm going to be in CO June 11-14.  Sadly, because of this I will miss a WI meet & greet, so I had a thought.  Anyone in the Denver/Boulder area interested in meeting?  I'm not sure of a schedule yet, as it depends so much on the weather.  I know for sure I'm going to head up to Ft. Collins and do the New Belgium Brewery tour, so that could be a good place.  Let me know if interested.

Fine. Angry

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

slhaas
CH.com Veteran

West Allis, WI, USA
Re: Boulder, CO area
Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 5:01pm

Brew wrote on Jun 9th, 2009 at 4:20pm:
slhaas wrote on Jun 9th, 2009 at 4:18pm:
Hey all,

I'm going to be in CO June 11-14.  Sadly, because of this I will miss a WI meet & greet, so I had a thought.  Anyone in the Denver/Boulder area interested in meeting?  I'm not sure of a schedule yet, as it depends so much on the weather.  I know for sure I'm going to head up to Ft. Collins and do the New Belgium Brewery tour, so that could be a good place.  Let me know if interested.

Fine. Angry

You should've put together a more comprehensive offer.

500716817 slhaas99  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!