Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm not here, but I'm not gone... (Read 1302 times)
ocnprl
CH.com Junior

Awakening is true Freedom!

Indy, IN
I'm not here, but I'm not gone...
Jun 10th, 2009 at 12:01pm

Sorry everyone. Things got hot and I just wanted to give it time to cool off. I thought I was doing something good to help EVERYONE, but people took it out of context and it just blew up in my face. I suffer from bipolar and was also in the middle of one of my "highs" when I was writing...on highs, I feel like I can do anything.
My clusters have stopped, but as of several days ago, I'm in the middle of my "low," depressive state and haven't been functioning too well. I just want to hide most of the time. Still haven't heard anything from FOX for about 2 weeks. As far as I know, they are working on it. I just gave them what I could, they said they were interested, now it's up to them on how they put it together.
As far as chatting goes, again, sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean to...I just wanted to help. I liked you guys and would love to still be part of this forum, but it's up to you. If you don't want my company, I understand.
Thanks and hope you are all PF.
Your friend,
Steve

"During the darkness of the night, you transformed yourself into a lion king and let out a powerful roar...but fearlessly, you never stepped back, even with so many layers of dangers." Thich Nhat Hanh

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: I'm not here, but I'm not gone...
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 2:20pm

I can only speak for me...not for the board..I'm delighted to have you back. Things get hot and heavy here at times, I've annoyed more then a few people along the way. Good call to take a big breath, a step back, and start over again. Glad the CH is gone, wishing you luck with the "lows." I have experience with that in my extended family and know it's not a fun ride.  Wishing you peace.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

ocnprl
CH.com Junior

Awakening is true Freedom!

Indy, IN
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 2:45pm

Thanks. And I look forward to helping others get through their horrid episodes. I don't abandon just because mine are gone. I know how lonely it can be from people in the middle of a hit with nobody to help walk them through.
Thanks and have a good day.

"During the darkness of the night, you transformed yourself into a lion king and let out a powerful roar...but fearlessly, you never stepped back, even with so many layers of dangers." Thich Nhat Hanh

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 8:54am

hang around Steve.  It is good for both of us. 

BiPolar is no fun to deal with and when you throw in CH I can fully understand difficulty keeping on an even keel.  I can't always do it, and I'm not BiPolar.  As far as I'm concerned when you recognize that you have offended and you try to make it right that ends it.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

chrisw
CH.com Old Timer

x0|turnersville|NJ,USA
Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2009 at 10:52pm

Steve,

I am sooo glad youre back and that youre ok.  I was a little worried about you.  Its awesome that youre Ha free.  I hope you keep on feeling good.

Chris Cheesy

christine neville weaver  
IP Logged

Lefty
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 5:37pm

Steve

Welcome back and it's good to hear your feeling OK...! Don't worry to much about the last little drama. Many posts and intentions on a forum can be lost in translation. I hope the Fox news piece comes off, because we sure need all the exposure we can get.. Wink if it doesn't as the old saying goes " nothing ventured nothing gained"

Lefty...!

"When money's tight and is hard to get
And your horse has also ran,
When all you have is a heap of debt
A PINT OF PLAIN IS YOUR ONLY MAN."
— Flann O'Brien

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!