Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CLUSTERBUSTERS AUCTION (Read 1587 times)
nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
CLUSTERBUSTERS AUCTION
Aug 7th, 2009 at 9:48am

Clusterbusters, the organization working hard to get the Harvard clinical trial off the ground, needs your help.

We are actively seeking donations for the auction at our conference in September.

If you would like to donate something, PM me here and I'll get the details to you.

Thanks in advance for your generosity.   Smiley

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

gore2424
CH.com Alumnus

What the hamsalad was
that ?¿?

Re: CLUSTERBUSTERS AUCTION
Reply #1 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 12:46am

Hi nani I will be sending a package this week from me and best friend for the donates. Terry Ü

I said your hair looks nice Ü

IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 1:56pm

Thank you Terry and Dave!
We really appreciate your continued support!
Kiss
hugs, nani

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

gore2424
CH.com Alumnus

What the hamsalad was
that ?¿?

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2009 at 1:31am

Here is a sneak peek of the model before the decals were put on. PLUS Dave did same one only his is a red truck Ü they both will be in clear plastic cases too. I have to say they really turned out GGRREEAATTT Ü
Terry
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I said your hair looks nice Ü

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!