Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
more september conference news (Read 2343 times)
dougW
CH.com Veteran

pain is inevitable.  
suffering is optional

Canada  'eh.
more september conference news
Aug 21st, 2009 at 1:49pm

On behalf of ClusterBusters, we are really pleased Phil has offered to work on the growing presentation along with Mitch.
It promises to be informative and exciting!

I've already mentioned that oxygen will be available at the hotel, please bring your own mask and regulator if possible.

There is the possibility (highly probable) of a sail boat cruise on Saturday and/or Sunday. This is a large boat and should be fun. Unfortunately I don't have all the details and times worked out right now, but it will likely cost about $50. If you are interested, please email me and pack a set of deck shoes or such in your luggage.

Several people have asked who is coming. I've always been reluctant to post people's names without their permission, yet I can say over 50 people expected.
If you want to make a post here that says you are coming, please do, add it below this one.

One more thing, this year we are going to publish a summary of all the presentations for distribution after the conference. I'm hoping to have 2 people make notes from each speakers presentation, then they can summarize them and submit them to the person who is putting it all together. So if you are coming and can help out with this, please left me know.
email: cbagm2009@hotmail. com

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
This is going to be great!!

Doug

Out beyond wrong doing and right doing there is a field of luminous consciousness.  I'll meet you there.   (Rumi)
IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Re: more september conference news
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 3:27pm

On the link it has 2 diff. dates.....

1) sept. 17-20

2) sept. 18-20

Could you please provide the correct one.....I am hoping to make it,if all stays well over here.....Thank You.....Lenny

yes a newbie,unfortunately not to the beast!!!Chronic - Clusterhead

IP Logged

dougW
CH.com Veteran

pain is inevitable.  
suffering is optional

Canada  'eh.
Reply #2 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 6:14pm

Thanks for pointing that out Lenny.

Thursday the 17th is the early arrival date for the hotel reservations at special rate of $79.

Social stuff starts on Friday the 18th, conference speakers on Saturday through Sunday.

Doug

Out beyond wrong doing and right doing there is a field of luminous consciousness.  I'll meet you there.   (Rumi)
IP Logged

Pinkfloyd
CH.com Hall of Famer

comfortably numb

x0||USA||||IL,Illinois
Reply #3 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 2:54am

Nell Cox (Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register) who was at last years conference filming the festivities, will be attending and filming again this year.

She needs additional footage to complete the documentary she has been working on and is contemplating doing one specifically on Clusterbusters and cluster headaches.
You will not be filmed unless you specifically give your permission. I promise you won't end up on You Tube unless YOU put it there.
Just wanted to let you all know in case you want to pack a special shade of lipstick or flavor of mustache wax  Wink

As to the "boat" that will be available, weather permitting.......this is a similar boat....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It's a 40 foot Catalina that can take out about 20 people. Depending on how much alcohol is served, it can also bring that many back. Wink
We'll see how things go schedule/weather-wise but it's a great way to see the city skyline, Navy Pier, Soldier Field etc.

Bobw
P.S. no it's NOT owned by Clusterbusters LOL

"those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
- C.S. Lewis
WWW psiloscribe pinkshroomrat  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #4 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 12:19pm

LOL Bob...of course it isn't.  BobP took off with that years ago and it's probably hidden somewhere off the coast of Madagascar.

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Lenny
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Los Angeles,CA
Reply #5 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 12:33am

Doug, i thank you for the inf.....Lenny

yes a newbie,unfortunately not to the beast!!!Chronic - Clusterhead

IP Logged

lashultz
CH.com Veteran

x0|Milton|USA||0|0|WI,Wisconsin
Reply #6 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 5:11pm

It looks like there maybe be a $22.00 charge for parking overnight at the Hyatt.  I may take the bus, from Janesville, to O'hare, and take the free shuttle,from the airport, to the Hyatt. I called the Hyatt and they confirmed that there is indeed a parking charge.

Lee

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!