Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello again (Read 1467 times)
dnafe
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Hello again
Aug 25th, 2009 at 5:34am

Well lo and behold guess what woke me up this morning after a three plus year hiatus?

My last bout of clusters, which lasted just over three years ended in July of 2006 and although I'd like to say this morning came as a shock but I can't. 

I've had a sneaking suspicion theses bastards were coming back so this morning was more of an "I know this feeling" followed by a little confusion/disbelief and ending with an "ah shit!"

Oh well, let the fun begin...I only hope this bout doesn't last as long as the last one.

dnafe23  
IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Re: Hello again
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2009 at 9:35pm

Welcome back, but sorry your CH break is over!

Enjoy those PF times, I wish I had more of them.  I consider myself lucky if I get a PF week!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

dnafe
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 4:04am

Well it's 2016 and I'm back. 

I would have been back in 2011 except I was able to procure some mystical fungi as I like to call it and a single 1/2 gram dose stopped everything in it's tracks.

Fortunately my contact is still around so I'll be getting another gram this weekend and with any luck I'll have a repeat performance of 2011

dnafe23  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2016 at 11:34pm

Sensational news and thanks for passing it on. Happy stories like this give hope to us all.

Full steam ahead and damn the torpedoes!!!

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!