Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy (Read 42218 times)
Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
Reply #25 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:25pm

seaworthy wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 at 10:48pm:
Cynics. I know the peroxide thing is true.

It got the skunk out of my dog AND he hasn't had a cluster headache.

Now that's funny. Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

seaworthy
CH.com Hall of Famer

Reply #26 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:43pm

Think thats funny?

I also have the only platinum blonde Beagle in the neighborhood.

IP Logged

MattyAA
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Poland, EU
Reply #27 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 2:55pm

Not like we know what is causing Cluster Headaches either, and we get medicine by trial and error way.

IP Logged

Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus

Karratha|,West_Australia
Reply #28 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 8:28pm

If my current prevent stops working I'll give this a try.
Stay tuned.

Cheers
Barry

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Of all the things i've lost in life the thing i miss most is my mind.
WWW http://mushys.com/kiwi  
IP Logged

danielpeterson
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Bozeman|USA||0|0|MT,Montana
Reply #29 - Sep 8th, 2009 at 10:49am

BEING a health food fool, ah, aficionado (enthusiast and student of)  I went to the piece (dancingalgae.com) that rane4rane suggested  on Sept 4. I found it was by Dr David G Williams. Williams looks at things in depth, with extraordinary clarity.
Neither Williams or Peterson accept things at face value. I would advise everyone to read the suggested piece SLOWLY and with an open mind. Only a sense of self-importance would allow one to rush to judgment without taking into account that we ALL have some smarts, we all can make mistakes but we all have a god-given gift of discovery. And Williams is nobody's fool.
YOUR LOVING FOOL , DANIEL R PETERSON

IP Logged

whatamess808
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #30 - Mar 5th, 2013 at 9:00pm

Good to hear that it is working for you. I just ordered some and it will be hear soon as my headache cycle is just beginning this year. I was thinking the same thing about hydrogen peroxide because of the extra oxygen molecule in it. I have an oxygen machine at home, but sometimes I get to the machine to late and have to suffer a bit. Great to hear that it works...spread the word! It is supposed to cure other ailments also.

IP Logged

Globi
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reply #31 - Mar 7th, 2013 at 5:55am

This is very dangerous. There no such thing as "food grade" like you can ingest it.

IP Logged

Globi
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #32 - Mar 7th, 2013 at 5:59am

seaworthy wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 at 10:48pm:
Cynics. I know the peroxide thing is true.

It got the skunk out of my dog AND he hasn't had a cluster headache.

It could very well be there are other very dangerous things that work as well. The simple fact is that ingesting hydrogen peroxide is not good for your heulth. That's why only weird sites mention it.

IP Logged

horsegirl
CH.com Veteran

Cluster Headaches

x0||USA||0|0|IA,Iowa
Reply #33 - Mar 7th, 2013 at 7:53am

you guys are rude ,thats why i just read and rarely post here anymore . I welcome any and all info or ideas . like he says ,what kind of person would he be if he didnt share something that helped. I hope the hell you didnt scare off the next person from posting a possible cure. Not to mention he warned  to research it  etc...

IP Logged

Globi
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #34 - Mar 7th, 2013 at 8:02am

horsegirl wrote on Mar 7th, 2013 at 7:53am:
you guys are rude ,thats why i just read and rarely post here anymore . I welcome any and all info or ideas . like he says ,what kind of person would he be if he didnt share something that helped. I hope the hell you didnt scare off the next person from posting a possible cure. Not to mention he warned  to research it  etc...

I did not see rude yet....? But telling people something is the "truth" while it is very dangerous might attract some tough reactions.

IP Logged

Wayne
CH.com Old Timer

RedBull Rules!!

Christchurch, New Zealand|
Reply #35 - Mar 7th, 2013 at 4:22pm

Theres quite a bit of info on this available, Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register .

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

IP Logged

Globi
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #36 - Mar 7th, 2013 at 4:52pm

Wayne wrote on Mar 7th, 2013 at 4:22pm:
Theres quite a bit of info on this available, Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register .

Okay. I bought it.....i am going for it. I will tell you the results or not....Wink
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2013 at 4:52pm by Globi »  

IP Logged

Globi
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #37 - Mar 7th, 2013 at 4:58pm

Wayne wrote on Mar 7th, 2013 at 4:22pm:

In real what do you recommend as old timer?

IP Logged

Wayne
CH.com Old Timer

RedBull Rules!!

Reply #38 - Mar 10th, 2013 at 2:48pm

I've seen many "cures" come and go in my time here, some are obvious rubbish, but some hang around and become part of the main stream. I secretly thought that the D3 regimen was rubbish when it first hit the headlines here, but it has helped many people. Bottom line is that I don't scoff very easily anymore, if there are any indications that it may help, and its not dangerous, then there is no harm trying.  All of us here would be much the poorer were it not for those few who push the boundaries of discovery occasionally. I think that if I were completely stuck, nothing working, I would probably give this a go.

BTW, there's a link on the left here called "water X 3", its been there forever, I have never heard anyone actually refer to it or use it, but it did help someone once so there it stays.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

IP Logged

Globi
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #39 - Mar 10th, 2013 at 2:55pm

Wayne wrote on Mar 10th, 2013 at 2:48pm:
I've seen many "cures" come and go in my time here, some are obvious rubbish, but some hang around and become part of the main stream. I secretly thought that the D3 regimen was rubbish when it first hit the headlines here, but it has helped many people. Bottom line is that I don't scoff very easily anymore, if there are any indications that it may help, and its not dangerous, then there is no harm trying.  All of us here would be much the poorer were it not for those few who push the boundaries of discovery occasionally. I think that if I were completely stuck, nothing working, I would probably give this a go.

BTW, there's a link on the left here called "water X 3", its been there forever, I have never heard anyone actually refer to it or use it, but it did help someone once so there it stays.

That is the case. And if you find something that works for you.....you shout it out. Just to help others in the same situation.

IP Logged

Mike NZ
CH.com Hall of Famer

Oxygen rocks! D3 too!

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #40 - Mar 10th, 2013 at 3:04pm

Having read through this thread, this is not something I'd be rushing to try.

Mind you, the D3 is giving me no reason to want to try anything else as with it I've been CH pain free for quite a while.

IP Logged

Globi
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #41 - Mar 10th, 2013 at 4:03pm

Mike NZ wrote on Mar 10th, 2013 at 3:04pm:
Having read through this thread, this is not something I'd be rushing to try.

Mind you, the D3 is giving me no reason to want to try anything else as with it I've been CH pain free for quite a while.

Great. So it works for you. Does not mean you have to tell people in every post it is the truth. And you don't.

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #42 - Mar 10th, 2013 at 4:15pm

I think some people may mis-understand our enthusiasm for the D-3 regimen, and feel we're touting it as the "only cure" for CH. What's so danged exciting about it is it's helping over 80% of those who try it. Anyone who has been around the block with CH and followed these boards knows that's a pretty danged exciting number.

While I agree it's important to keep looking, continuing funding research efforts, and remain open minded to new therapies......turning your back on and refusing to try somehting that's currently at an 80% success rate just seems silly. I know I'm one of the guilty parties when it comes to pushing the D-3 therapy but like I say in all my posts....80% success rate, no side effects, good for you even WITHOUT CH, it just baffles me why everyone doesn't give it a shot.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Wayne
CH.com Old Timer

RedBull Rules!!

Reply #43 - Mar 11th, 2013 at 2:43pm

Joe

Please don't get me wrong here, I am not trying to take anything away from the D3 regimen, from what I have read here its the biggest step forward since I joined this board. All I am saying is that if Batch had wilted at the first sign of criticism this would never have received the level of attention it deserved. Fact though is that it doesnt achieve the same results for everyone so the search continues.

Wayne

IP Logged

horsegirl
CH.com Veteran

Cluster Headaches

x0||USA||0|0|IA,Iowa
Reply #44 - Mar 15th, 2013 at 3:51pm

i was just thinking, I know "scary" anyways is this the same stuff thats in teeth whitening strips and maybe some toothpaste and if so arent we ingesting more then 5 drops if we use these products?

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #45 - Mar 15th, 2013 at 5:02pm

horsegirl wrote on Mar 15th, 2013 at 3:51pm:
i was just thinking, I know "scary" anyways is this the same stuff thats in teeth whitening strips and maybe some toothpaste and if so arent we ingesting more then 5 drops if we use these products?

One and the same!

JOe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Chuh
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #46 - Mar 15th, 2013 at 5:27pm

This board is so cool. There are a lot of questions floating around here and they're all very interesting.

Zorba Pasteur should hang out here for a while...

Concerning the amount of hydrogen peroxide (H202) in white strips and tooth paste, I personally wouldn't be afraid to eat a white strip and wash it down with a spoonful crest. But, H2O2 is a strong oxidizer, and I'm pretty sure I dont want a bunch of free radicals floating around inside me looking for my happy place.

You guys are the best.

Peace Of Mind

IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #47 - Mar 15th, 2013 at 5:35pm

Hmmm.... Anything's possible when it comes to treating cluster headache... 

That said drinking a diluted bleach and rocket fuel oxidizer is likely not as bad as shipboard drinking water coming from the evaps with a touch of jet fuel mixed in for good measure....

No smoking in the showers... and the coffee had an oil slick... 

It didn't do much for hangover headaches either... but it did make several of us reeeeal regular...  Smiley

If push comes to shove, there's always a mustard plaster....

Take care,

V/R, Batch
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2013 at 5:35pm by Batch »  

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

SamR
CH.com Newbie

Pennsylvania
Reply #48 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 9:12pm

Too many bad comedians on this site.  Thanks to the dude who posted this peroxide suggestion.  I think anyone on this site who bashes new info (that is obviously not marketing), is probably here for the wrong reason.  Check your ego...

Any chance we get a more recent update on this therapy??

You can act like a man...

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #49 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 10:05pm

Hi Sam...first post on this 'treatment" 7 years ago...last post yours. In between...not a damn thing
that would indicate a damn benefit...we're smarter than you think...and yup,  some are even funny. Climb aboard something newer...you'll be glad ya did..................

Best

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!