Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ClusterBuster conference in Chicago (Read 1363 times)
cherylc
CH.com Junior

x1|Simcoe|Ontario, Canada
ClusterBuster conference in Chicago
Sep 9th, 2009 at 11:15am

I was very interested in attending the conference in Chicago, but am not going to make it.  Will the presentations be recorded?  Would anyone be able to get copies or transcripts? 

I have had very good luck with clusterbusters and thought that it would be great to meet with others that use the same method of aborting clusters.  I  am from Southern Ontario and would be interested in hearing from anyone in this area, that would like to talk about their luck with clusterbusters.

IP Logged

dougW
CH.com Veteran

pain is inevitable.  
suffering is optional

Canada  'eh.
Re: ClusterBuster conference in Chicago
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 11:28pm

Cheryl:

We hope to have notes (or transcripts) for the presentations.  It's a big job and difficult to compile.
We're going to try.

However, reading what was said is never going to come close to hearing it in person and asking your questions to the speaker.

And it will be a heck of a lot more fun being there with 50 or 60 other clusterheads.   Smiley

Try and make if, you won't regret it.
We'll try out best to transcribe the lectures.

Doug
PS:  I've got a brother in Simcoe.  Small world!

Out beyond wrong doing and right doing there is a field of luminous consciousness.  I'll meet you there.   (Rumi)
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!