Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
raw garlic BIG mistake !!!! (Read 2699 times)
red ryder
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

raw garlic BIG mistake !!!!
Oct 29th, 2009 at 3:49pm

Just when I thought my 4 month journey with the beast was about over I think I made a big mistake. Took 1 clove of raw garlic to do a little detox after reading some info . 30 minutes later my kip level went to about 8.  This was after 4 months of nothing above kip 3 with the last month even skipping almost 2 weeks with no headaches!!!  So now the last 3 days the beast has hit at kip 7-8 at its usual 8pm. It is just unbelievable you try and do something to help the body and SOB!!!!!!!  Just thought I would let everyone out there know that raw garlic is huge vasodialator, found this out a little to late!!!  Has anyone else had this happen to them.

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: raw garlic BIG mistake !!!!
Reply #1 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 4:05pm

Betcha smelled real purty, though.

No, this has never happened to me.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Sponsor

Stevens Point USA Wisconsin
Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 4:15pm

Not to me either...

I adore garlic in all it's guises...

"The goal of life living in agreement with Nature."  ~Zeno
peggflick ma_2_2  
IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 4:32pm

Whoa. WEIRD. Hasn't happened to me, but I don't think I've eaten a clove of garlic while in cycle.

I've had incredible success knocking out cold viruses using this formula that a gal told me about:

Dice one clove garlic
Apply as topping to open face peanut butter sandwich
Eat and enjoy the surprisingly yummy combo - chew all Garlic bits real good
Enjoy the next few days cold virus free, albeit offending the nostrils of others.

That's horrific that the CH came back that strong at you Red Ryder - I'll be thinking twice about the garlic cold cure as I'm hopefully at the end of an episode here myself.

« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2009 at 8:53pm by bejeeber »  

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

lorac
CH.com Old Timer

Imagine

Tennessee
Reply #4 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 7:33am

Jeesh...that stinks!

Thanks for the heads up.  Hope your not starting over.
                    lorac

IP Logged

monty
CH.com Hall of Famer

The Swamp, Florida
Reply #5 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 6:05pm

I've heard from a few other people that garlic in cycle can be painful.

The outer boundary of what we currently believe is feasible is far short of what we actually must do.

IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #6 - Nov 15th, 2009 at 1:06pm

Update to my previous post:

In my complacency of being at the very end of an episode with only mild symptoms, I forgot that I had decided to be cautious about garlic, and when I felt a virus coming on last week I hit it with the blast of raw garlic clove.

Results:

Virus killed instantly.
No change in CH - it continued to fade away. I luck out once more.
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2009 at 1:28pm by bejeeber »  

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!