Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
We have a critical need for a "redirect" here (Read 1897 times)
bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
We have a critical need for a "redirect" here
Nov 9th, 2009 at 7:21pm

George wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 at 7:21pm:
You can see the hyperlinks to the left if you view the forum from:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

You can't see them if you view the forum from:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Best,

George

OK here's the thing about this from what I can tell:

We are in need of a "redirect" here.

When someone goes to

they should be automatically redirected to

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register.

This type of redirect is one of the very most basic and common things that is done here in cyberspace, and it when it comes to people routinely not being able to see the info that could help prevent them from experiencing the worst pain known to mankind, not to mention potential suicide issues, well, please consider that for a moment.....

I'm also getting pretty frustrated when trying to direct new people coming to the site to the links on the left. I can't say "the links on the left" to them, can I, because some people aren't seeing them. This just basically causes all kinds of problems for a LOT of people - I could go on but I'll hold the rest of my fire on this for now, in hopes this will just be responded to and taken care of.
« Last Edit: Mar 5th, 2010 at 7:48pm by bejeeber »  

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Boyz Rule!

Wichita, KS
Re: We have a critical need for a "redirect" here
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2009 at 11:38pm

bejeeber,

I'm not quite sure what has you all worked up, but your suggestion won't work the way you envision.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register is the address of a frames page that pulls three separate pages into one single page.  It is one of the very most basic and common things that is done here in cyberspace.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register is the address of the actual message board script so it can't be re-directed.

The path that is followed by 99.9% of the folks that find our site leads them to Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register (which has the "links on the left").  I would bet money that anyone who is viewing the board directly from the script knows exactly what you mean when you refer to the "links ln the left".

If it truly stresses you out so much that some people may not see the "links on the left", preceed your statement about the links with "click on the clusterheadaches.com logo at the top, right of the message board" as clicking that logo will load the Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register page, and then reference the "links on the left".  Give it a try, I'm sure you'll be amazed!

I hope this clears up any mis-understanding.

Regards,

DJ
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2009 at 11:44pm by DJ »  

I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present).  Adversity does not build character... it reveals it.
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!