Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It's doing it again! (Read 1436 times)
Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
It's doing it again!
Nov 19th, 2009 at 2:15am

It's about 1am 11/19 and I just tried to log on.  On the Clusterheadache Specific page I got Little Tomatoe's post Sorry for Sad Questions dated "yesterday at 4:58 pm".  I'm not sure what day that was posted, but it was before 11/17, and has more than one page. 

The General Posts page is similarly out of date.  Do you have any idea what the problem could be?  I know it is not my cache as I clear it every time I log off automatically, and I also use CCleaner at least every other day. 

I appreciate your time and help.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!