Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It's doing it again, again. (Read 1779 times)
Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
It's doing it again, again.
Nov 19th, 2009 at 2:25am

Sorry to bug you twice, but tried to edit my last post.  It doesn't show up. 

I am having the same difficulty getting on the OUCH@CH.com board.  I can access the OUCH website and other message boards, but for some reason cannot get on these two.

Thanks again,

Jerry

Edit to add:  When I started this post it showed I have 102 PMs, when I posted it showed 103. Huh
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2009 at 2:26am by Callico »  

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Re: It's doing it again, again.
Reply #1 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 9:03am

Jerry~

I'm stumped as to why you are having so much trouble, especially since no one else is hainvg trouble like this.   Undecided  I have logged in as you, looked around at your files, EVRYTHING seems to be fine, nothing has corrupted.  I know a few have suggested you log out long enough for your cache to be cleared, which normally does the trick if you are having trouble as such.

If you can, try cleaning out your Inbox, I know it sounds crazy, but you have mentioned that the number of messages keeps changing.  Something as simple as this with memory can do the trick.  If mine gets too full it starts showing negative messages...weird!  Roll Eyes

Let me know if you have any other trouble Jerry!  Again, I apologize for all the trouble you are having!!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!