Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Free Imitrex Injections? (Read 800 times)
bradboy
CH.com Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Hollywood|USA|usa|0|0|FL,Florida
Free Imitrex Injections?
Nov 23rd, 2009 at 2:35pm

I am without insurance (and a job) now. As you Imitrex users know, without the injections, we are pretty much disabled. I was a waiter and an injection has saved me numerous times being able to just dissapear in a dark corner 5-10 min and then I'm back to my tables.

Anyway I heard about this program by Montel Williams called "Partnership for Prescription Assistance". [url=www. pparx.org]www. pparx.org[/url] . I went to the site and put in the meds I'm taking and it brings up all the companies that help low income people get their meds free or very cheap. Then it gives you the option to print out all the applications. For Imitrex INJECTIONS there is a program called Bridges to Access (surprisingly enough sponsored by Glaxo). I just had to fill out a short application, have my doc write out the script and a note from her stating I have no income or insurance. I sent this out about a week ago, so we'll see what happens. By the way this same program covers my paxil, I sent in the script for that as well.

my doctor had to write the note on their letter head because I have no proof of income (since I don't have any). I called bridges to access and asked how am I to provide proof of income when I have none and they told me I needed the note. If you are low income, you may still get them free or reduced cost. worth checking into!!!

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Free Imitrex Injections?
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 11:52pm

Awesome info, thanks for the post! Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!