Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
profile problems (Read 1925 times)
rich72
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

exmouth
profile problems
Dec 1st, 2009 at 3:32pm

on my profile my screen name is rich72 ive put my email addy in and my facbook name in but when i go to view my profile they both come up as rich72 even though ive edited it to my email and facebook how do i change it?everytime i try and save the changes it still comes up as rich72 for email and facebook? Wink

rich72 Rich clayton  
IP Logged

Mrs Deej
YaBB Administrator

My life is what I make
it, and it's beautiful!

Tornado Alley
Re: profile problems
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2009 at 9:43am

Rich~

It looks like your email is set up right in your profile.  On your Facebook ID, you will need to enter your facebook number ID...which is located in the URL of your facebook profile page.

If you're still having trouble, just let me know and I can enter it for you!

Welcome to the site!

Smiley

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody" - Bill Cosby
WWW MrsDeej 1514951301  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!