Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dallas Meet n Greet....Take 2..... (Read 3008 times)
Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Island Bayou Mushroom Farm
Dallas Meet n Greet....Take 2.....
May 23rd, 2010 at 8:46pm

OK ya'll.....we're gonna try it again....without the damned SNOW this time!!!!

Looks like the soonest Cindy and I can be up for it is mid july....just got too freakin much goin on to try it in June!! So as a "target" date, how would the weekend of July 16th, 17th, and 18th be for everyone? If it SNOW's, Barb and I have agreed to have Phil kidnapped and sent back to Michigan...lmfao!!!

Anyway, ya'll check in....lets figure out a date that's good for the mostest and I'll drop by Best Western and get a group code set up again!! I am expecting a much larger turn out this time as I've been sending PM's to all the Texas newbies on all the boards since the last meet n greet telling them to be watching for a new thread about another get together....the majority of them have responded and are interested in coming.

Hmmm....ya know, I might be able to put that new roof off til that weekend....how many of ya'll know how to shingle???   

DD

I am lost and have gone to find myself....if you should see me before I get back....please ask me to wait until I return!!

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Dallas Meet n Greet....Take 2.....
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2010 at 9:14pm

Dude - That's the weekend of the OUCH convention in Atlanta.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2010 at 11:22pm

Everybody just jump in the van-pool and head East. Go to Atlanta!!!

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Reply #3 - May 24th, 2010 at 8:23am

Yeah, that's Atlanta!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #4 - Jun 15th, 2010 at 3:30pm

For those of you in Texas and the surrounding states that can't make it to Atlanta, come join us for a clusterhead Meet n Greet on the 16th, 17th, and 18th of July!!

My wife Cindy and I will be hosting the meet n greet in our home on the far SE side of Dallas in Seagoville.

For sleeping accomodations there's a Best Western Executive Inn here in town about a mile from our place.  They gave me a tour of the rooms and it is a very nice, clean facility.  They have a free breakfast, free hard wired internet, and the ususal in room amenities (iron, board, coffee, safe, hair dryer, ect).  The normal weekend nite price for a single room with a king size bed is $65.oo + tax for a total of $72.57.  , and a double room with 2 queen size beds is $69.99 + tax for a total of $76.97

If we book 10 rooms she will drop the price to $55 + tax for the double and $50 + tax for the single and if we end up booking over 10 rooms she will take care of the tax. 

They have 4 double and 4 single (smoking allowed) rooms and they are all on the ground floor for those of ya'll that have to pray to the nicotine God on occasion like myself...lol.

Best Western Executive Inn
1910 N US Hwy 175
Seagoville, TX  75159
Direct Phone # 972-287-9100
Reservations:  1-800-528-1234

Our Reservation Code is    CHMNG

Our place in across the highway and about a mile east of the motel:    603 Meadow Grove Drive.

Dallas Denny 

I am lost and have gone to find myself....if you should see me before I get back....please ask me to wait until I return!!

IP Logged

Lee_Ann
CH.com Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Texas
Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 2:05pm

Dan and I will be there, Denny.

For those not going to Atlanta, we sure would enjoy meeting you. Grin 

Lee Ann

IP Logged

Trooper
CH.com Veteran

I ain't skeert!

x0|mckinney|USA||0|0|TX,Texas
Reply #6 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 4:08pm

I would love to come!

IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #7 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 8:27am

Great seeing all the pics from Atlanta!!  Will be posting some from our "little shindig" this weekend as well....looks like we'll have 9 clusterheads and supporters coming in for the Meet n Greet!!!

DD
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2010 at 8:28am by Dallas Denny 62 »  

IP Logged

DeStijl
CH.com Veteran

Lubbock, TX
Reply #8 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 3:04pm

Hope y'all have fun. Sad I have to miss it this time. I'm there in spirit if that is possible. Can't wait to see the pics.

https://www.facebook.com/eric.mcgaha  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!