Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Atlanta - Braves Game? (Read 1372 times)
Lizzie2
CH.com Sponsor

"L'Chaim"~Hebrew Toast~"To
Life"

Boothwyn, PA
Atlanta - Braves Game?
May 26th, 2010 at 3:17pm

Sorry I've not been around much!  So....um...some of you know I'm a really big fan of baseball - in particular the Phillies!! I was thinking of maybe trying to catch a Braves game when down in Atlanta for the convention - possibly Thursday evening?  Any interest? They're playing the Brewers.......!!!! (If that helps anyone decide.....) Smiley

LMK!!

Carrie Smiley

~~"Don't know much about your life. Don't know much about your world, but Don't wanna be alone tonight on this planet they call Earth."~~
Lizzie2 Lizzie2 Lizzie52004 NeoNurseChic  
IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Re: Atlanta - Braves Game?
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2010 at 7:15pm

Oh Oh Oh! What time's the game, how far from where we're staying, and can we get there by their train system? Joe lands around 4:00 PM. I don't have a flight yet, still working on it around a business trip.

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

Lizzie2
CH.com Sponsor

"L'Chaim"~Hebrew Toast~"To
Life"

Boothwyn, PA
Re: Atlanta - Braves Game?
Reply #2 - Jun 7th, 2010 at 8:36pm

Just saw your response!!!  Sorry I'm terrible about logging in these days!!  I will look into the answers to your questions and get back to you!!  The one I can answer is that the game is at 7:10pm!!  The rest I need to look into!!! Smiley  I haven't booked my flight yet either (prices keep dropping from here!!!), but I think I am going to fly in that morning.  I have a class the day before that ends at noon, so I just need to pick a time and book it!! Smiley

~~"Don't know much about your life. Don't know much about your world, but Don't wanna be alone tonight on this planet they call Earth."~~
Lizzie2 Lizzie2 Lizzie52004 NeoNurseChic  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!