Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
In over my head... (Read 1035 times)
jayhedges
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

In over my head...
Aug 21st, 2010 at 12:03pm

I've been e-mailing and talking to a young woman supporter/spouse who is a member here and really having a toughtime dealing with things. I started out by advising on O2 which they now have, but she needs better advice than I can give about being a supporter. I'm 56, male and a CH sufferer so no experience with the frustration she is having. If you would like to help please PM me and I'll give you her screen name and e-mail. Thanks, Jay

IP Logged

JustNotRight
CH.com Sponsor

CH version 15.0.8 member
since 2005 aka GingerS224

Wilkes-Barre, Pa (USA)
Re: In over my head...
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2010 at 1:17pm

Check your PM's

The following posting link was initially made for children but can be of help to a spouse as well.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
M.K. Gandhi

If you are going through hell...Just keep going
WWW JustNotRight gngr.stewart GingerS224  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!