Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone in Sioux Falls SD (Read 4712 times)
fifi
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Anyone in Sioux Falls SD
Sep 28th, 2010 at 10:07pm

looking for support group in Sioux Falls SD

IP Logged

bob from nd
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Bimarck, ND
Re: Anyone in Sioux Falls SD
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 2:24am

whats up, im from Bismarck, nd.  looks like we are the only 2 in the dakotas!  if im ever down in that area i will let you know, we travel to aberdeen every once in a while to visit my fiances sister in college.  ive just never met anyone that has CHs and it would be sooooo interesting to talk to somebody that know what these are all about.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2010 at 8:42am

Maybe that's a testament to the strong morals and clean living in the Dakotas....

Nah. Grin

P.S. - I provide engineering support for our airport facility in Sioux Falls, but I do so mostly remotely. I've had to travel there maybe 2 or 3 times in the last 5 years. I'll certainly give you a heads-up if and when I'm headed that way.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

FramCire
CH.com Alumnus

Life like a froward child
must be humored a little

Bolivar, MO USA
Reply #3 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:53pm

Drove from Southwest Missouri to Rapid City for vacation this summer.  Loved SD!!!

If you all want to meet some people.  Come to StL in January (look at thread below).

It is an awesome time and if you aint met a Cher, it will change your life!

You've overstayed your welcome since the day we met but it doesn't seem to matter to you.  No medications are your master, nothing makes you fret, it's a helpless feeling having nothing I can do

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #4 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 10:32pm

FramCire wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 at 9:53pm:
...if you aint met a Cher

Met plenty of them.

Never met a Sonny, though.

ETA: I take that back - I met a Sonny in Cedar Rapids about 15 years ago.
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2010 at 10:37pm by Brew »  

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 6:28pm

I second the motion....get your hineys to Saint Louis.........it's a good time you'll NEVER forget! Wink

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2010 at 12:39am

I've been through Sioux City and Bismark a number of times, but don't get out that way any more since I got off the road.  Would like to though.  Great areas and towns!

I second the suggestion you come down south to St Louis in Jan.  It should be marginally warmer. Cheesy  Meeting other clusterheads will warm you enough to make it worth while.  It is indeed life-changing.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

mackie
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #7 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 10:47am

Hello, I realize it's been a long since your post, but I'm in Sioux Falls. I'd love to have someone to talk to who knows what I deal with, and that I could also be a support to. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!