Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2011 Dallas Meet n Greet..... (Read 4802 times)
Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Island Bayou Mushroom Farm
2011 Dallas Meet n Greet.....
Dec 29th, 2010 at 10:39am

Hey Ya'll!!

Spring's not that far away so thought would put this up today.....our first attempt last year was official Spring weekend (Mar 19 - 21) and we had beautiful weather all week until Fri the 19th when it rained, and then of course followed by snow on Sat!!

The followup get together was in mid July and we all about melted!!!  Besides that, it took huge amounts of adult beverages to stay hydrated!!

Dan was in town a few weeks ago and we talked about late April????

I've added quite a few new folks to my "clusterhead" email group who wanted to be notified when the date was set for this year.

So who all's comin and when is the best time for everyone??

Dallas Denny

I am lost and have gone to find myself....if you should see me before I get back....please ask me to wait until I return!!

IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Re: 2011 Dallas Meet n Greet.....
Reply #1 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 12:55pm

Why don't ya load up the wagons and head up to St. Louis as well? Would love for you to attend!

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2010 at 2:26am

April isn't a good time for me. Sad  I'll be looking for pictures again.  Dallas isn't that hard to get to either!

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #3 - Jan 1st, 2011 at 11:33am

Racer1_NC wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 12:55pm:
Why don't ya load up the wagons and head up to St. Louis as well? Would love for you to attend!

Damn!!  I would love to attend but as I told someone in a PM, I have my version of Joe and Brew's "she who must be obeyed", convinced that we really NEED to center her 10 day vacation around the clusterbusters conference in Sept Grin  Unfortunately, I can't make both but will be looking forward to the pics as ususal!!

Dallas Denny

I am lost and have gone to find myself....if you should see me before I get back....please ask me to wait until I return!!

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #4 - Jan 1st, 2011 at 1:26pm

You're funny Denny! We'll miss ya.

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #5 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 8:55am

OK ya'll, I'm afraid we're just gonna have to tempt ol Ma Nature and shoot for the 4th weekend in March...that'll be Mar 25th, 26th, and 27th.

I'll update this thread with the Hotel Info as soon as I'm able to set up a reservation code with the owner just in case we end up with enough folks to qualify for a discount on the rooms.

We already have 12 clusterheads and their supporters who have confirmed that they will attend!!

Dallas Denny

« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2011 at 8:56am by Dallas Denny 62 »  

IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #6 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 12:10pm

I spoke with the owner of the Best Western yesterday, our group reservation code is CHMNG.

The normal weekend nite price for a single room with a king size bed is $65.oo + tax for a total of $72.57.  , and a double room with 2 queen size beds is $69.99 + tax for a total of $76.97

If we book 10 rooms she will drop the price to $55 + tax for the double and $50 + tax for the single and if we end up booking over 10 rooms she will take care of the tax.

Best Western Executive Inn
1910 N US Hwy 175
Seagoville, TX  75159
Direct Phone # 972-287-9100
Reservations:  1-800-528-1234

Our Reservation Code is    CHMNG

Our place in across the highway and about a mile east of the motel:    603 Meadow Grove Drive.

Dallas Denny

IP Logged

QnHeartMM
CH.com Sponsor

I AM a Phoenix!

San Diego, CA
Reply #7 - Feb 1st, 2011 at 12:13pm

Bummer, Joe won't be that far on his ride by then. Sad

Treat people with kind words.

IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 12:28pm

Five weeks to go ya'll!!  Lookin forward to seein everyone again soon!!!  Just keep repeating....no snow...no snow...no snow......

DD

IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #9 - Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:53am

Just a need to know.  How far is the hotel from the airport??  I am making a trip to Kansas and was hoping I might be able to fly thru Dallas and maybe, at least catch an afternoon.

Would love to see some people that maybe I haven't gotten to meet yet.

Thanks,
Louise

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #10 - Mar 5th, 2011 at 8:07am

Hi Louise,

Sorry it's taken so long to address your questions!!  DFW is about 45 miles from Seagoville and Love Field is a little closer.....BarbaraD is coming from Red Hill and told me she would pick you up at the airport if needed!!  Send me an email at lonnyreddkaraoke@att.net and I'll forward the info on to Granny B so ya'll can hook up!!

Dallas Denny

IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus

Gone and Sadly Forgotten

Dallas|Texas
Reply #11 - Mar 6th, 2011 at 4:16pm

Hey Denny!

Who all is on the guest list? 

DD

“Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.”
~Mother Teresa
smileyone1968@yahoo.com 1341+East+Park+Drive  
IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #12 - Mar 6th, 2011 at 5:17pm

Hi Donna,

BarbaraD from Red Hill.....Phil and Jen from McAllen.....Donna and Steve from Mesquite.....Lisa from Dallas.....Stephen and family from Arlington....Dan and Lee Ann from Abilene....and Eric and family from Lubbock are all confirmed!!!

Have several other possibles as well!! 

Lookin forward to seeing everyone!!

Dallas Denny

IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #13 - Mar 18th, 2011 at 4:42pm

A week to go ya'll....and no rain in the forecast for the next 10 days!!!

DD

IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #14 - Mar 22nd, 2011 at 10:58am

Denny, PM me your phone number and destructions AGAIN - ya know I'm gonna get lost (and don't MOVE from the phone - ya knows I'm gonna call and ask where I am). I can get to Dallas on I-30 -- after that.... well... ????? Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #15 - Mar 31st, 2011 at 7:28pm

So as not to repeat the pictures in two threads, here's the link to them from the General Posts area:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Smiley

Arrived August, 1999.
We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. - Denis Diderot
Thanks for the ignore function! Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!