Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Las Vegas (Read 9872 times)
LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Re: Las Vegas
Reply #25 - Nov 17th, 2011 at 1:24pm

If any of you will be in Las Vegas this coming Thanksgiving and have no where to eat...PM me and I can give you directions to my house for a day of football, quality conversation and a delicious dinner.

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #26 - Nov 25th, 2011 at 1:18pm

Batch and I will be getting together for a meet n greet this weekend here in Las Vegas...anybody interested in joining?

-Gregg

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

Reply #27 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 1:24am

Anybody visiting for SuperBowl weekend?

A few of us local CH'ers are getting together to watch the game if any others want to join!?

-Gregg in Las Vegas

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!