Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Su Jok Therapy Approach (Read 30853 times)
Ghiassi
Ex Member

Su Jok Therapy Approach
Jan 25th, 2011 at 4:42pm

Su Jok Therapy, A Holistic Method
When you have a cyst caused by humidity, you have to options:
1. Going to a surgeon and get rid of the cyst. Humidity is still there causing other cysts again.
2. Reduce the humidity, cyst melts (like a peace of ice when there is no coldness) and disappears along with many other symptoms related to humidity.

I don't know which one you choose, but the second one is called holistic method of treatment which is going to be discussed here.

This method of treatment is based on a few Facts:
1. In TCM "Treatment is most effective from far points".
2. Su Jok Therapy works on hands and feet.
3. A disease could not be treated unless the cause is gone.
4. The cause of headache is not usually on the head.
5. Internal organs malfunctions could play a key role regarding headaches.
6. If those malfunctions are at the energetic level (meridians) nothing could be seen on medical tests yet.

What is Su Jok Therapy?
Su Jok Therapy is a style of holistic medicine, based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Korean acupuncture, but because of great advantages in Su Jok therapy, the method is now one of the most effective styles of holistic medicine.

Thousandes of years of experience in TCM has shown that "treatment is more effective from far points". That simple rule is enough for the holistic medicine practitionare to leave the whole body and go to the patients hands and feet to treat disorders of the liver, and there is always some corresponding points over there.

Su Jok therapy goes much further. It has come to a projection of the whole body on hands and feet, alocates all internal organs on these far points and treates them from the most effective location.
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

This way you have the whole body in your hands. How could a brain tumor be treated? Just insert a few needles from top of the thumb to the heart of the tumor, and repeat it for some sessions. It may help a lot, isn't it?

Researches:
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Further more Su Jok Therapy integrates many different styles of holistic medicine together; Ayurvedic Chakras, TCM Meridians, Color, Acupuncture, Massage, Herbal Medicine, Magnet Therapy, Ear Acupuncture, Chiropractic Theory, Human Energy System, Yin and Yang Theory ... and the technics are all done on the hands in a very easy and logical way.

Case studies on Su Jok Therapy: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Step 1, Work on the Cause of Headache?

Headaches come from malfunctions of internal organs. Usually, there is not any serious problems in the head.

And because those malfunctions are mostly at the energetic level, they could not be seen in medical tests. That's why headaches can never be cured in Alopathy (common medicine). They can only disable the alarm by pain killers.

But in alternative medicine (holistic) we can find causes of the pain through analyzing functions of internal organs at the energetic level, and by tuning up those malfunctioning organs together, the pain easily disappears.

But the question is how come those internal malfunctions cause pain on the head and not anywhere else? This is a very important question leading to a specific method of treatment which helps you get rid of the pain as quickly as possible and gather enough energy to work on the internal disorders.

The answer is here. A volcano opens out from the weakest point. So there should be a weakness on the head at the most painful point.

And where ever there is a weekness on the body there should be a painful point on the hands and feet.

So jump to the first step; find painful points on your hand, mark them to remember, and massage them forcefully, three times a day, 1 minute each time, ... at least.

The pain goes away in a few days showing that you have prepared a stronger body, but you never stop, look for other painful points.

This is for every one regardless of the cause, since you are actually working on the cause.

Step 2, Check your kidneys.
In step 1 you looked for the painful points all over your hands, regardless of related organs. It takes at least 1 week for the painful points to get better, but you should continue working on them until the pain is completely gone.

Now let's be more specific. Kidneys play a very important role in human health condition. They are the controller of Yin and Yang energies and all the organs of your body are dependent to this energy coming from the kidneys. In almost any chronic disease there could be found kidney problems.

Here are the corresponding points on the back of your hands.

Check to see if they are painful and if yes start working on them as mentioned in step 1.

You may also stick Beans on the painful points with adhesive tape every night, do the massage on the beans and let them remain till the morning then through away. Since your body has already banished the disease to that point, stimulating all night long with this method will help your kidneys a lot.

More info could be found in the book: Su Jok Seed Therapy by Prof. Park Jae Woo, available at Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Step 3. Using a Rubber Band
Acute phases of any disease could be explained as expansion of energy. This is also seen in acute headaches that are  extreme expansion of energy. It is like hotness and you may feel it in acute headaches.

If this could be true, compression could be the cure. If you may find a method to reduce this expansion (like compression) you feel better. One of these methods is using a rubber band to compress the field, But where should it be used?

In Traditional Chinese Medicine there is a rule saying "treatment from far points is more effective". So isn't it better to go to the farthest projection of the head, which is our thumbs (according to SU Jok Therapy)?

So all you have to do is to use a rubber band on top of your thumb.

Note:
1. The rubber band does not have to be very tight. You may use the girls hair rubber bands.
1. Since you are working on micro systems, there is no side effects.
3. If there is too much pain, you may use the rubber band on all fingers of hands and feet, but for little tolerable pain do that on one hand one day and the other hand the other day.
4. This method does not interfere with other methods of treatment.
5. This method does not work that much on the cause of the problem rising from malfunctioning internal organs.
6. In order to treat the cause of the problem you should find a Su Jok therapist nearby and tune-up your internal organs.
7. If you are FAT follow this method to get rid of it without any diet. That is sometimes the cause of many problems including any type of headaches.
You may translate it in translate.google.com from Persian to English. In this method you slowly tune up important internal organs like Liver, Spleen and Kidneys. Read the comments.

Drug sellers do not usually like these kind of treatments.

« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2011 at 1:03am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Re: Su Jok Therapy Approach
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 4:49pm

Huh?

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #2 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 4:53pm

I agree with Brew.... Huh?

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 5:22pm

Ghiassi,

Thank you for your PM.  I,however, do not believe that my CH can be fixed in this manner.   If you come up with a method for fixing my screwed up hypothalamus, let me know.

Sincerely,

Jeannie

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #4 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 5:29pm

Yeah, thanks for the PM.

I'd say you won't find many takers for this voodoo here.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

his wife
CH.com Old Timer

The sweetest sound is
my children's laughter

Reply #5 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 5:33pm

Same song, second verse.  We went down this road last month Ghiassi, thought you were banished.  Spare me the PM as I didn't take kindly to the last one you sent me.

IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #6 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 5:40pm

I'm curious.   The people who post threads such as this... Are they mocking us, or do they really, truly think they can help?

Jeannie

IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Reply #7 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 5:54pm

Probably a little bit of both Jeannie.   Roll Eyes

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Reply #8 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 5:57pm

Well, I can't imagine getting any enjoyment out of mocking those who are in pain.

IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #9 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 6:50pm

Jeannie wrote on Jan 25th, 2011 at 5:40pm:
I'm curious.   The people who post threads such as this... Are they mocking us, or do they really, truly think they can help?

Jeannie

They do it to benefit themselves....they hope.

Tread lightly Mr. Su Jok Therapy...you've been previously warned.

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #10 - Jan 25th, 2011 at 10:41pm

Nope, not buying it. 

Furthermore, given the description of this gobbledegook, it's impossible for me to take it seriously at all.

Not to be blunt, or anything.

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Ghiassi
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:08am

Thank you all for your attention.

I don't know why we like to prejudge, why don't you test it instead? There is not any dangerous thing in massaging painful points of your hands. Just ask yourself why it is painful here? Why that is different with others.

The next steps are coming soon and good results are waiting.

Do not forget the the pain never goes away until the cause is there, and the cause that came through years do not disappear in one night. So you have to spend lots of time helping yourself. This is different with drugs suppressing your pain, we are trying to treat the headache.

There is not a single treatment for everyone, since the cause differs from person to person. That's why I have not specified a point to work on. This way you find your own personal treatment path for yourself.

Don't worry, even if you can not cure your headache you have helped your internal organs a lot.

You may like to visit Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register to see lots of case studies on Su Jok therapy.

IP Logged

gore2424
CH.com Alumnus

What the hamsalad was
that ?¿?

Reply #12 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:47am

I havent been here for months and first post I read WOW now I can cure my clusters.
well ah
ah
well ah
What the hamsalad was that Ü

I said your hair looks nice Ü

IP Logged

Ghiassi
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 12:52am

Dear Jeannie

In Chinese medicine and other holistic methods our teachers have always taught us to ask WHYs repeatedly to reach the cause.

So if you think the pain comes from hypothalamus, ask yourself the next why. What causes hypothalamus to malfunction. And then go to the next. This way you will find the cause and can make changes.

We will discuss about them in future steps.

Jeannie wrote on Jan 25th, 2011 at 5:22pm:
Ghiassi,

Thank you for your PM.  I,however, do not believe that my CH can be fixed in this manner.   If you come up with a method for fixing my screwed up hypothalamus, let me know.

Sincerely,

Jeannie

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #14 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 7:15am

Quote:
So if you think the pain comes from hypothalamus, ask yourself the next why. What causes hypothalamus to malfunction.

Because it's deformed.

Quote:
We will discuss about them in future steps.

Do it on your own webiste. People like you who offer false hope to newbies are the lowest of the low.

Can we get rid of the trash please?

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Don't put your finger in the boiling water...
Reply #15 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:26am

If you don't like it, don't engage it....

Part of a message I posted on another site about dealing with troubling messages/topics:

"5. I'd suggest that you work from a position of "intelligent selfishness", that is, don't read or respond to people who you find troublesome or offensive. I suspect that most of us can get the tone of a message from reading a few words. If it's going in the wrong direction, scroll past/delete it. "Selfishness" says, don't read the whole thing and think about a response for this will only arouse distress or some level of internal upset. Responding won't change the other person and your effort will add to your frustration. "Selfishness" says, engage with those who are civil, don't encourage the uncivil by responding to them.

"6. This is not an argument for avoiding differences of fact. An all male group (on the subject of prostate cancer--talk about a subject for passion) I belong to often has intense debates. For the most part, they are based on medical information, informed judgments, and wrestling with evaluations of medical information. Intense, but generally respectful.

"Problems arise when the issue moves from the issue to the person. Folks who personalize, either what others write or what they say in response, will tend to move into interpersonal conflict. The best single way to avoid uncivility is to use discipline is keeping your words/thoughts on the topic, not on the other person's motives, intentions, etc. (A disadvantage of electronic communications is that it allows for impulsive behavior. Self-discipline, or an attitude of civility, would be served by typing the message, then putting into the "drafts" box until you cool down. It's interesting how many of my messages don't make it past this point!)"

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #16 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 11:49am

So, are you suggesting we just let newbies wander in and possibly stumble upon this drivel? Do we even have a way to know how many people might read this stuff without ever registering a membership on the site?

This is my primary concern. Personally, I learned to look past this kind of stuff long ago.

My vote is to alert the moderators, which I've done, and point it out for the crap that it is.

IP Logged

monty
CH.com Hall of Famer

The Swamp, Florida
Reply #17 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 1:58pm

Accupressure might work for a tension headache. The release of endorphins by massage might be beneficial for such mild, nagging headaches. I don't think massaging the feet will help cluster headaches.  The effect of acupressure is on par with an aspirin or two - nice, but not much for this type of headache.

Acupressure is great for many conditions, but if I thought I was having a heart attack, I would go the 9-1-1 route, with oxygen, blood thinners and other meds, and a possible defibrillator paddle.

Myofascial therapy might help with some migraines (and maybe other types?) but that typically involves correcting muscle/nerve imbalances in the neck and head in a way similar to a nerve block or botulism toxin. And there, some evidence that these methods can work pretty well for migraine but do rather little for clusters.
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:10pm by monty »  

The outer boundary of what we currently believe is feasible is far short of what we actually must do.

IP Logged

Ghiassi
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jan 26th, 2011 at 2:36pm

monty wrote on Jan 26th, 2011 at 1:58pm:
Accupressure might work for a tension headache. The release of endorphins by massage might be beneficial for ....

Dear monty,
Thanks for your attention, but Su Jok therapy is completely different method. Actually it is not comparable. We are working on the far points, and not even on the far head (to suppress the problem), but on the cause of the headache from far points which are internal organs.

[1. In TCM "Treatment is most effective from far points". ]
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2011 at 12:24am by N/A »  

IP Logged

Ghiassi
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 12:41am

Any activists here?

IP Logged

Barry_T_Coles
CH.com Alumnus

Karratha|,West_Australia
Reply #20 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 2:58am

Quote:
The next steps are coming soon and good results are waiting.

Does that come with a free set of steak knifes. Roll Eyes

Of all the things i've lost in life the thing i miss most is my mind.
WWW http://mushys.com/kiwi  
IP Logged

wimsey1
CH.com Alumnus

I Love CH.com!

MA
Reply #21 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 8:40am

Quote:
Any activists here?

You still haven't answered the question, "do you personally suffer from CHs?"  But then again, I don't think I'd believe you if you said you did. That opportunity came and went a long time ago. I agree with Brew. Get your own website. lance

IP Logged

37-41withrestrictions
CH.com Veteran

NOT SO PF AT THE MOMENT

Chester UK
Reply #22 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 10:13am

Quote:
Any activists here?

Maybe there's no activists here.... but there are genuine people ACTIVELY offering support and appropriate advice to those who suffer with an extremely nasty condition.

If you see something you want.. reach out and grab it with both hands.....just watch out you dont get a smack in the chops for grabbing the wrong thing!!!
suzieq6343  
IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Boyz Rule!

Wichita, KS
Reply #23 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 10:57am

You know what?  This may be the perfect time to bring up the fact that ch.com does not decide what works and what doesn't work for each individual.  I will not censure this board to suppress treatment ideas.  It is up to each individual to discover for themselves what treatments they want to try... and what works best for them.

Whether some of you know it or not, SHROOMS was first talked about on ch.com.  What if that information had been suppressed or otherwise censured?  And oh don't forget how many times most of us have said that we'd eat a pile of shit if that helped our clusters.  Same thing applies here. 

If you don't think snapping a rubber band on your finger will help, THEN DON'T FUCKING TRY IT.  If you think it's a stupid idea, MOVE ON to something else.  I've about had it with people trying to make the decision what works and what doesn't work for everyone else.

And if you can't get past the fact that I will allow people to post their ideas here, then maybe you need to look into your other options for providing information/support.

DJ

I NEVER could have imagined! (April 11th, 1998 - present).  Adversity does not build character... it reveals it.
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Reply #24 - Feb 19th, 2011 at 11:03am

DJ:

Many thanks!

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!