Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Historical Research (Read 3424 times)
George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Historical Research
Feb 6th, 2011 at 8:51pm

TAG Historical Research & Consulting was founded in 1993 to provide quality historical research services to clients. Our services have expanded to include Section 106 documentation, preparation of National Register of Historic Places nominations, litigation support services, creation of narrative text for interpretive exhibits, and house histories. If your project requires historical research or documentation, contact us.

Based in Boise, Idaho, TAG Historical Research & Consulting conducts historical research for federal, state, and local government agencies, as well as non-profit organizations, private businesses, and individual clients.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

(Business co-owned and operated by my wife, Elizabeth.)

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Grandma_Sweet_Boy
CH.com Alumnus

What Goes Around Comes
Around!

Georgetown,Ontario
Re: Historical Research
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2011 at 9:34pm

George - could your wife help with locating old war records for Canadians?  As in where they were at a specific time?

IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Re: Historical Research
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 10:59am

Carol,  check your PM's.  Smiley

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!