Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Medicare Fraud...... (Read 845 times)
Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Island Bayou Mushroom Farm
Medicare Fraud......
Feb 24th, 2011 at 9:17am

.....strikes close to home!!!! 

***Edited cause an attorney just told me I need to****  

DD
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2011 at 4:26pm by Dallas Denny 62 »  

I am lost and have gone to find myself....if you should see me before I get back....please ask me to wait until I return!!

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Medicare Fraud......
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 10:33am

Greed is a fat demon with a small mouth and whatever you feed it is never enough

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Potter
CH.com Alumnus

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky
Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

Blgs.Mt.
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 10:44am

Sue the pants off them.

Potter

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 12:13pm

I'm with Potter.  Also press charges.  That's MY money he was trying to steal.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #4 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 12:19pm

We're lookin into the wrongful termination aspect and she's already filed a complaint with the Medicare Fraud Hotline Joe!!  Don't these friggin people read the news....just last week they busted a whole raft of folks around the country for this very type of thing!! 

And to top the damned day off yesterday, my almost 21 year old son called me about noon to tell me that he was on the way to the ER......rippin wood flooring on a table saw and cut the first digit of his left hand middle finger off and nicked the tip of his ring finger......surgery tomorrow morning to try to save as much length as possible (he's an aspiring guitar picker).....it's always something man!!!

DD

I am lost and have gone to find myself....if you should see me before I get back....please ask me to wait until I return!!

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #5 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 3:56pm

Oh no. Cry The guitar aspect really hurts, keeping him in our prayers Denny.

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #6 - Feb 24th, 2011 at 5:16pm

Thanks for the thoughts Joe!!  Ironically, my Dad had a similar accident with table saw when he was just 3 or 4 years older than Donny......around 1951 I guess.....cut off all 4 fingers on his left hand at the 2nd knuckle........amazingly, trying a new technique for that time, they reattached all 4 and he's had close to 100% use his whole life and is also a picker!!!

I've just deleted the body of this post on the advice of an attorney....thanks to Joe and Jerry for gettin me off my ass with their posts!!!

DD

IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

It's always darkest before
the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #7 - Feb 26th, 2011 at 6:39am

Prayers to your boy Dennis!  Please keep us updated.  Oh and I don't think we've "met" lol I've been around awhile but alot of time I just read and just post from time to time. But HI Smiley

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
taratheking taraann77 taraann1977 peachypie77 imjustpeachypie  
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Reply #8 - Dec 13th, 2013 at 5:37am

Hi Denny.. where IS you NOW? I miss your blackeyed pea soup!

Prayers for Donny. Let us know how he's doing.

I missed the post before you edited it, so don't know what's going on, but give 'em hell just the same.  Kiss Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #9 - Dec 16th, 2013 at 5:52pm

Hey Denny hang in there.  This to shall pass as my mother always says.  Also, I will pray for your sons hand.  Lawsuits stink.  No fun at all.  I will pray that turns out favorably for you.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

Dallas Denny 62
CH.com Old Timer

Semper Fi !!!!

Reply #10 - Dec 17th, 2013 at 12:03pm

Wow GrannyB!!  Old thread you bumped here..lol!!

As to Donny, he's fine...got a new nickname outta the deal of course, but....

And we thought for awhile that we had these folks by the proverbial short hairs......a husband/wife atty team were so interested they drove up from their office in Austin (he is a former dept head at the states medicare fraud task force)......in this case the crooks unfortunately were smarter than the good guys!! 

They were able to substantiate the fraud, but the way the corporation was structured, the suit could only be filed against the facility where she worked instead of the whole corp.....bottom line, it wasn't enough for them to invest their time and effort....they did encourage us to try to find another atty willing to do so but Cindy was fed up with it by then!!

DD

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!