Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Very Understanding Older Woman?? (Read 1505 times)
LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
A Very Understanding Older Woman??
Aug 9th, 2011 at 9:14am

After being married for 40 years, John took a careful look his my wife one day and said; "Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $500,000.00 home, a $35,000.00 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman. It seems to
me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman; She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be
living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.
_
___________ Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

RichardN
CH.com Hall of Famer

x1|Crossville|USA,Tn
Re: A Very Understanding Older Woman??
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 5:04am

Reminds me of the Barbie collections . . . Malibu Barbie, Nurse Barbie, etc. . . .  then Divorced Barbie, which comes with Ken's house, Ken's truck and Ken's boat  Tongue

I can live with the beast as long as I don't have to "dance" with the bastard.
lastchantsranch  
IP Logged

LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
Re: A Very Understanding Older Woman??
Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 4:23pm

Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!