Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Good News (Read 2160 times)
GennaG
CH.com Junior

Bring on the Oxygen!

Asheville, NC
Good News
Aug 26th, 2011 at 7:17pm

For a change... YAY!  Either what I am doing is starting to kick in and work or this seasonal episode is coming to an end with the end of summer.  I missed the 2pm ch.  I've missed others or had minimal ones before but not the 2 o'clock killer.  That one has been the staple of my agony since May.

Figured after all my griping it would be a nice change to have something good to say.  Grin GG

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. H. S. T.  Shocked
WWW GennaG https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=832897987 lively_goddess  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: Good News
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2011 at 7:35pm

Doing the happy dance for ya!! Smiley

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2011 at 7:42pm

That's AWESOME!!! Always good to hear the good news as I for one am so often one of the one who is posting the bad news as well. Good for you. As Joe said,   SmileyHAPPY DANCE!

Pfunk Cool

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

bejeeber
CH.com Hall of Famer

Gnashville
Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2011 at 7:50pm

How could I not join in and do a little cutting of the rug here meself?

Smiley

CH according to Bejeeber:

Strictly relying on doctors for CH treatment is often a prescription that will keep you in a whole lot of PAIN. Doctors are WAY behind in many respects, and they are usually completely unaware of the benefits of high flow 100% O2.

There are lots of effective treatments documented at this site. Take matters into your own hands, learn as much as you can here and at clusterbusters.com, put it into practice, then tell this CH beast Jeebs said hello right before you bash him so hard with a swift uppercut knockout punch that his stupid horns go flinging right off.
bejeeber bejeeber Enter your address line 1 here  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2011 at 7:57pm

Are ya writing it all down in your headache journal?

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
Reply #5 - Aug 26th, 2011 at 11:59pm

What does she need to write? That 3 of us fools actuallyy did the happy dance on the same day? LOL! Grin

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #6 - Aug 27th, 2011 at 11:05am

Pfunk wrote on Aug 26th, 2011 at 11:59pm:
What does she need to write? That 3 of us fools actuallyy did the happy dance on the same day? LOL! Grin

Things seem to be changing for Genna. She might not have a good recollection of it in 6 months or a year when she talks to a new doc.

And yeah, if she wants to write down that three people did the happy dance, that might bring a smile to her face....sometimes we all need to look back and smile. Wink

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!