Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any fellow suffeerers in New Jersey? (Read 829 times)
Elle
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Any fellow suffeerers in New Jersey?
Oct 25th, 2011 at 1:01am

Hey, My name is Elle. I am a 33 year old female diagnosed at age 15 with this beast. Im still trying to accept and figure out how to live with this condition to the best of my ability, but I will never give up!! I have decided that it would be a good idea if I had some people that I could really relate to when it came to the details of this disease. You know the small details that no-one but us could understand. Sometimes I think the hardest part of the whole damn thing is not having anyone that really understands. Please let me know if anyone lives in New Jersey and is at all interested in getting together or chatting at all. Thanks and PF Well wishes to all!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!