Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any fellow suffeerers in New Jersey? (Read 3601 times)
Elle
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Any fellow suffeerers in New Jersey?
Oct 25th, 2011 at 1:02am

Hey, My name is Elle. I am a 33 year old female diagnosed at age 15 with this beast. Im still trying to accept and figure out how to live with this condition to the best of my ability, but I will never give up!! I have decided that it would be a good idea if I had some people that I could really relate to when it came to the details of this disease. You know the small details that no-one but us could understand. Sometimes I think the hardest part of the whole damn thing is not having anyone that really understands. Please let me know if anyone lives in New Jersey and is at all interested in getting together or chatting at all. Thanks and PF Well wishes to all!!

IP Logged

Sinead
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

NJ
Re: Any fellow suffeerers in New Jersey?
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2011 at 2:38pm

Hi Ell,
My name is Sinead and also live in NJ.
I have been a survivor for 10 yrs and currently in cycle.
Hope this message funds you pain free.
Stay in touch.

IP Logged

zacsz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 5:43am

I am 21 and I  am also from NJ (Northern). I have only been dealing with the best for 2 years, but I understand just the same. I need support just like you, just like everyone. I am available on here or via pvt message.

Stay well.

Zac

IP Logged

CrankieFrankie
CH.com Junior

Clusterhead

New Jersey
Reply #3 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 4:49pm

I'm from Central Jersey. I was diagnosed about 9 years ago and I am currently in a cycle. I think a mini-NJ support group would be a great idea.

"I close my eyes, I tell myself to breathe and be calm. I know you feel like you are breaking down. I know that it gets so hard sometimes. Be calm."

IP Logged

-dvb-
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

New Jersey
Reply #4 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 11:08am

Hello. 37. Recently diagnosed. Episodic for years apparently. In Mercer County. Feel free to message me.
« Last Edit: Mar 24th, 2012 at 11:10am by -dvb- »  

IP Logged

CrankieFrankie
CH.com Junior

Clusterhead

New Jersey
Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 1:32pm

Anyone in New Jersey interested in a group meet-up somewhere?

"I close my eyes, I tell myself to breathe and be calm. I know you feel like you are breaking down. I know that it gets so hard sometimes. Be calm."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!