Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
vegetarian? (Read 2320 times)
Suzanne_P
CH.com Newbie

vegetarian?
Dec 12th, 2011 at 2:15pm

Hi there everyone!

Been a while since I came to this forum!

Usually my husband never skips his autumn cycle but last year he did for the first time! So happen that last year we were eating only vegetarian meals but not this year and his CH are back. So we're wondering if meat could be a trigger of some kind?

Anyone vegetarian here?

IP Logged

Racer1_NC
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

"Well, let's go see."

Lewisville, NC
Re: vegetarian?
Reply #1 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 12:17pm

There are several vegetarians here (no I'm not one). There may be some connection but I doubt it....they get hit along with the rest of us unfortunately.

“We see what we believe, not the other way around." — Varga
Racer1_NC  
IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 12:39pm

There is a credible hypothesis of acidic VS alkaline foods as it relates to inflammation and CH's.  An alkaline diet is preferred.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2011 at 12:58pm by LasVegas »  

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Sponsor
CH.com Alumnus

Reply #3 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 2:00pm

I was a vegetarian for 6 years. My cluster headaches started 2 years before I started eating meat again.

Go figure.

"I have been asked if I have changed in these past 25 years. No, I am the same. Only more so."  --Ayn Rand

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!