Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My word is the Law (Read 1913 times)
LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
My word is the Law
Feb 22nd, 2012 at 4:44pm

AngryA husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, "You Can Be the Man of Your House".  Finding new courage that he never knew he had, he stormed into the kitchen and announced to his wife, "From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is the 'Law.'  You will prepare me gourmet meals, you will clear the dishes and serve me scrumptious desserts. After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and care for me all through the night, then draw me a bath so I can relax.  You will put on soothing music, wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. You will massage my feet and hands.  Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?" 

The wife replied, "The funeral director would be my first guess, unless I have your ass cremated."
Grin Grin

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

AubanBird
CH.com Old Timer

I Love CH.com!

everywhere...
Re: My word is the Law
Reply #1 - Feb 23rd, 2012 at 9:10pm

i tried something like that once. 
my wife threw knives at me.  i learned my lesson Grin

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 1:29am

A woman in Iowa read a book on Feminism and marched into the living room and told her farmer husband that she had her rights, that she did not have to cook his dinner.  He said, "I can live with that" and got up, went in the kitchen and cooked his dinner.  When he finished eating she said, "I have my rights, and I don't have to clean up behind you."  He said, "I can live with that" and washed the dishes.  He then walked back to the living room and sat down to watch Monday Night Football.  His wife said, "I have my rights.  I don't have to watch Football."  He said, "How would you like to not see me for a week:"  She said, "I can live with that."  On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday she did not see him.  On Monday she could barely see him out of her left eye. 

Sometimes the shoe pinches, no matter whose foot it is on!   Cheesy

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

LadyLuv
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Champaign, IL
Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 3:41pm

And he still walk among us?????? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Ruthie Harper Ruthie Harper  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!