Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
April Showers... (Read 853 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
April Showers...
Mar 20th, 2012 at 8:32am

Have hit Texas already... Don't know if anyone is watching the weather, but Texas is under flooding, tornado warnings, storms and whatever else Mother Nature can dump upon us (and in MARCH!!!).

This weather is totally crazy... we're having 80 degree days and now storms  with 60 mile an hour winds. We just ain't used to that here at the farm.. And my poor old head just don't know what to do with it...

The pollen has been so thick you could cut it with a stick and the only thing I'm hoping about the rain is that it will settle the pollen..

The old head is just confused right now - doesn't know if it has alergies, sinus, migraines or CH...

Oh well, guess things will be what they will be and we'll live thru it... Hope ya'll's day is going good and PF...  Kiss

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Re: April Showers...
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2012 at 9:24am

That's the storm that just drenched San Diego and left snow in our foothills. It was a real "Northern Ripper!" Batten down the hatches and hang on tight. Smiley

Joe

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2012 at 4:10pm

Its weird weather every where I think.  We are having April/May weather here with upper 70's and 80 degree temps.  There saying it may ruin the Apple crop for the next couple of years.  Bummer I love my apples.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #3 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 7:15pm

We've had 8oomm of rain so far this month which is almost 3 feet in the old money.  Beautifully warm, too, which makes for good beer-drinking weather.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #4 - Mar 21st, 2012 at 7:57pm

We're in for a rough time here in western NY with 80 degree weather:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!