Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Frank and Shirley (Read 895 times)
Evan O
CH.com Junior

Brooklyn, New York
Frank and Shirley
Apr 12th, 2012 at 12:29am

Frank, an 82 year old man, was walking the beach in Boca Raton, Florida and stumbled across a nice woman of a similar age overlooking the ocean. "Nice to see I'm not the only one who loves the ocean, he said, what's your name?" "Shirley, the woman replied."

After hours of talking, Frank and Shirley decided they would meet at the same spot the next day to walk the beach together. Frank found a nice place on the sand to sit and asked Shirley to join him. They sat down and Frank asked, "as we watch the sunset, could you be a doll and rest your hand on my lap?" Shirley agreed, and rested her hand on his thigh as they watched the beautiful sunset. "This is almost perfect, he whispered."

The next day, Shirley went to the spot and Frank was nowhere to be found. She walked up and down the beach, and finally, stumbled across Frank sitting on a bench with another woman. As she got a little closer she was outraged to see that this woman had her hand on his lap.

With complete disgust, Shirley asked "what does she have that I don't have?"

Frank replied, "Parkinsons."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!