Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Another Carolina's M&G - Charleston, SC (Read 5341 times)
Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Another Carolina's M&G - Charleston, SC
May 20th, 2012 at 12:25pm

Requests for another Carolina's M&G have been noted.

Anyone interested, give available dates.  If anyone has suggetions on a great place to hold this high powered meeting, add that in too.

Just for starters, I am going to Charleston the weekend of my birthday, June 29 & 30.
But I can go anyother time.  Just 1 & 1/2 hours from us.  Of course, that weekend Adam will not be with me.  Just the wild and crazy girls.

This will be fun.
Louise

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Akina
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

BFE, NC
Re: Another Carolina's M&G - Charleston, SC
Reply #1 - May 20th, 2012 at 4:13pm

For Auban and me, best would be early to mid June.  He will have leave then so it will make a nice easy trip for us.  Any other time, it would probably just be me driving down...we would have to put in a pass for him to go that long of distance away.

A possible idea would be the Mellow Mushroom in the Downtown area...it has an upper floor we can see about using.  A church I was a part of during my time in Charleston used to use it regularly.

I can't wait to meet everyone again, and possibly some new faces! Last time was awesome!!

IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

It's always darkest before
the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #2 - May 27th, 2012 at 3:31pm

I'm hoping I'm there.... not gonna plan to be there this time :/

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
taratheking taraann77 taraann1977 peachypie77 imjustpeachypie  
IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #3 - May 29th, 2012 at 2:40pm

hey, Tara, keep a positive attitude.  As you can see, nothing has been set.  Just waiting to see if there is more interest.

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus

It's always darkest before
the dawn.

North Carolina, USA
Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 6:58pm

Louise Barham wrote on May 29th, 2012 at 2:40pm:
hey, Tara, keep a positive attitude.  As you can see, nothing has been set.  Just waiting to see if there is more interest.

Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
taratheking taraann77 taraann1977 peachypie77 imjustpeachypie  
IP Logged

Pfunk
CH.com Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Summerville,South_Carolina
Reply #5 - Mar 1st, 2013 at 11:59pm

If anyone is still interested, I have lived in the Charleston area my whole life. I would love to meet with some of you as I never have in the past. I know I am late on the draw but figured I'd chime in in case some o you might want to restart this idea. I did work in the restaurant industry for quite some time so may be able to provide some helpful input in that are as well

Patrick

http:facebook.com/ptcimino  
IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #6 - Mar 9th, 2013 at 12:34pm

sounds good to me.  We should try to set up something for after the HOH meeting in DC.  That way, Adam and I can fill you all in on what happened there and what you might be able to do to help.

How about sometime in April?  We will be back on the 10th, but need a few days to catch up.

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

catlind
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Surf's Up!

Weaverville NC
Reply #7 - Mar 16th, 2013 at 10:02am

I'd be up for a Charleston M&G - only 4 hours from me.  Great idea about planning it after HOH Louise, maybe we can get some thing started with feet on the ground in the local region as well! 

I wonder if I can book the MWR Resort for a group that isn't all military - I'll have to look into it - the rates are fantastic, and it's a beautiful spot.

Here's the link: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
And one military ID holder can have 6 guests - so maybe that's something to consider doing?

NOt sure about the weekend of the 29th though, it's my Mom's 70th b'day - but the party is the 22nd (in Canada hehe).

Thoughts and input requested please Smiley

Cat

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough

Who is John Galt?
catlind catlind68 or kadiya68 660506913 kadiya68 kadiya68  
IP Logged

Patrick_A
CH.com Hall of Famer

If i could get my hands
on that wascally Wabbit

Duncan, SC
Reply #8 - Apr 19th, 2013 at 9:12pm

Did ya'll ever make this happen? I'd love to come to Charleston for a weekend.

Patrick_A

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for his ID, that he just whipped out a One Dollar Bill?

IP Logged

Louise Barham
CH.com Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Columbia, South Carolina
Reply #9 - Oct 25th, 2013 at 2:41pm

No, Patrick it did not happen.  However, Adam and I went to Chicago, got some great info, and we would love to get together and share.  I am going to leave it to someone else to get it going.  Currently I do not have a computer and my phone sucks!!  If everyone could give some dates, Charleston would be great or whatever works for majority.  It would be great to see some more ch'ers.

Louise&&Mother of CH son
weezerbarham  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!