Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A good noghts sleep (Read 1101 times)
johnnysrock
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Santa Rosa CA
A good noghts sleep
Jun 18th, 2012 at 9:53am

Thank god for this website, I have spent the last few days reading all your posts regarding what works and does not work, and have been able to find the tools and the strength to attack the BEAST head on, no pun intended.  Johnny only had a shadow headache yesterday and got a full nights sleep last night.  I am not ready to say his episode is over for this season, but am pleased to say he got some real rest.  I am attacking this one day at a time.
He is almost finished with his prednisone, he is taking vera, and has the imitrex inhaler.  I also started him on the anti inflammatory that Batch suggested.  He is also drink more than his share of water throughout the day. 

Just want you all to know how important your posts have been for me in getting the doctors on the same page.  What you all experience has helped me help Johnny.

As I posted the other day Johnny was skeptical about this diagnosis, however after reading to him some of your posts and your horrific experiences he now knows that this is what he has to deal with for the rest of his life.

Thank you fellow supporters and sufferers you have and will continue to be a God send for me.

Pamela (Johnnysrock)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!