Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm now an author (Read 2277 times)
MR_FLOOR
CH.com Alumnus

Go Cubbies  / even though
they suck

x1|naperville|USA|usa|360|126|IL,Illinois
I'm now an author
Aug 30th, 2012 at 8:20am

If any of my old friends are interested I have written a book. I anyone wants to see it go to Amazon.com and type in ( The Chronicles of the Harmanyian Kings) and you will see my ugly mug on the back cover.

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: I'm now an author
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2015 at 9:34pm

Congrats on the book! I just now saw this post, so I didn't know about it before now. Didn't find it available on Amazon. Sad Where can one find it?

Glad to know another clusterhead is an author! My first, Stranded at Romson's Lodge releases June 21, 2016.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Do not feed the Moderators

Santa Maria, Ca.
Re: I'm now an author
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 1:08pm

If your name is Santorelli, then I found it on Amazon.  Said it was sold out though.

I'm so happy for you Jerry.  Your book was a long time in coming.  Can't wait to read it and hope you'll remind us all next June when it's out.

Linda

Hurt people.....hurt people.   Think about it.
WWW calientev8 N/A N/A  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!