Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello! (Read 817 times)
B Harvey
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Hello!
Sep 15th, 2012 at 12:15pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Bryan and I have had the joy of cluster headaches for a year and a month now. In this time I've seen my fiancee walk out on me, nearly lost my job, and spent more time in hospitals than I ever want to again.

I guess I wanted to join this forum just because it helps knowing there are others out there who have been experiencing this nightmare and can identify. Nice to meet everyone!

IP Logged

Bob Johnson
CH.com Alumnus

"Only the educated are
free." -Epictetus

Kennett Square, PA (USA)
Re: Hello!
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2012 at 2:39pm

Please tell us where you live. Follow the next line to a message which explains why knowing your location and your medical history will help us to help you.

CLUSTER HEADACHE HELP AND SUPPORT › GETTING TO KNOW YA › NEWBIES, HELP US...HELP YOU
============
Then give us a brief history of: docs you have seen; treatments (meds, dosing, during of use, etc.); anything which has worked for you?

Basically, we work best with some hard data in terms of understanding and helping.
==

And, of course, welcome!

Bob Johnson

IP Logged

ttnolan
CH.com Veteran

beats me

Scotts Valley, CA
Re: Hello!
Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2012 at 3:52pm

Let us know what your treatment plan is. Maybe can't get your fiancee back... but get your life back, ya we can help there.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!