Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Snorting Cheyenne Pepper!! (Read 1598 times)
Clusterman59
CH.com Veteran

Pain free is AWESOME!!

San Diego, California
Snorting Cheyenne Pepper!!
Nov 16th, 2012 at 11:56am

Hey All!!
Ever tried snorting Cheyenne Pepper!! Neither have I but I bet it would burn a hole right through the Trigminial nerve right to the Hypothalamus!! HA!! Grin

Gaining knowledge and obtaining an education about cluster headaches is the key to success to shutting down the beast. The Vitamin D3 Anti inflammatory Regimen is one of the best treatments ever!
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

AppleNutClusters
CH.com Old Timer

2012, Year of the Honey
Badger

Richmond, Virgina, USA
Re: Snorting Cheyenne Pepper!!
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2012 at 10:59pm

Uh yup, I've been desperate enough to try that. Well, it was straight habanero hot sauce because like hell if I wasn't going to literally burn the beast's *ss that night. That was the night I had to decide whether a blowtorch to the nostril was better/worse than CH.  Cry Grin Honestly, I'm still undecided.

jgroulx@mac.com  
IP Logged

Clusterman59
CH.com Veteran

Pain free is AWESOME!!

San Diego, California
Re: Snorting Cheyenne Pepper!!
Reply #2 - Nov 27th, 2012 at 10:52am

Hahaha!! Lol!! I hear ya!! Ive taken hot water and stuck my nose in it and sucked before to see if that would work but never tried Cheyenne pepper before! HA! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2012 at 10:53am by Clusterman59 »  

Gaining knowledge and obtaining an education about cluster headaches is the key to success to shutting down the beast. The Vitamin D3 Anti inflammatory Regimen is one of the best treatments ever!
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!