Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Say again? (Read 1533 times)
AppleNutClusters
CH.com Old Timer

2012, Year of the Honey
Badger

Richmond, Virgina, USA
Say again?
Nov 26th, 2012 at 10:35pm

So it's a sad fact that with CH and two retail jobs, I don't get a lot of sleep. (Preaching to the choir, can I get an amen?) Occasionally my mouth, which does a lot of talking all day, betrays me. The first time I remember it happening, I was finished helping a nice couple and walking them out. What I tried to say was, "You folks have a nice day." What my mouth produced was more along the lines of "You f*cks have a nice day." Oh dear. Smiley

The second time was even worse, though at least I'm pretty sure she didn't hear me. But in the course of trying to tell her "Yeah, a bit"... well it came out a lot more like "You're a b*tch."

Mouth, you're fired.

jgroulx@mac.com  
IP Logged

Clusterman59
CH.com Veteran

Pain free is AWESOME!!

San Diego, California
Re: Say again?
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2012 at 12:57pm

AMEN!!! LMAO!! Smiley

Gaining knowledge and obtaining an education about cluster headaches is the key to success to shutting down the beast. The Vitamin D3 Anti inflammatory Regimen is one of the best treatments ever!
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2012 at 1:49am

Know how you feel, mate. Got me nose fixed and now me mouth don't work.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Jonnie
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2012 at 6:32pm

Amen! As a dumb blonde things often come out of my mouth that I had not intended to say. Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!