Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fun with clusters (Read 1663 times)
AppleNutClusters
CH.com Old Timer

2012, Year of the Honey
Badger

Richmond, Virgina, USA
Fun with clusters
Dec 14th, 2012 at 7:01pm

I had a customer once ask me, "what's a bee-log?" I thought about it, and thought... and thought. (What the hell is a bee-log? How do I explain it?)

So I had her show me what she was doing when the "bee-log" came up. As it turns out? She was clicking on someone's "blog" and thought it was pronounced "bee-log". LOL! Lady, you crazy.

jgroulx@mac.com  
IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Fun with clusters
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2012 at 12:09am

Something similar happened once before, Applenut. Go to youtube and search "four candles".

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

idorko
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Central Maine
Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2012 at 10:08am

A friend of mine who works at McDonalds once had someone ask for "Touche" pies. After explaining that they didn't have those at McDonalds, the lady pointed at the sign "Two Cherry Pies for 1 dollar"

IP Logged

AppleNutClusters
CH.com Old Timer

2012, Year of the Honey
Badger

Richmond, Virgina, USA
Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2012 at 10:58pm

Haha, you guys! So funny what people think they hear.

I had one sweet lady, must have been about 85. No kidding. She'd just bought her first Mac laptop and was ready for her first lesson with me. Since I'm left-sided deaf, I first asked her if it was okay if I could "sit on her lap." She looked surprised, paused, then said... "yeah. I guess. Haha, okay."

I could tell immediately that she was somewhat set off. Then I realized.

I said, "Oh no, no! Is it okay if I sit on your LEFT! Not on your lap!"

jgroulx@mac.com  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!