Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thus endeth the honeymoon! (Read 1493 times)
Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Thus endeth the honeymoon!
Jan 8th, 2013 at 5:44pm

Joe decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend. One evening, after the honeymoon, he was assembling some shell reloads for an upcoming hunt.

His wife was standing there at the bench watching him.
After along period of silence she finally speaks.
Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I think it's time you quit hunting, shooting, handloading, and fishing.
Maybe you should sell your guns and boat.

Tim gets this horrified look on his face. She says, "Darling, what's wrong?" ”There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife.”  "Ex wife!" she screams, "I didn't know you were married before!"

”I wasn't.“  Grin Grin

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Thus endeth the honeymoon!
Reply #1 - Jan 8th, 2013 at 10:24pm

It was Frank Muir on a British radio program said, "I was saying to my first wife just this morning..."  when he was interrupted by the presenter, Steve Race. "But Frank, you've married to Polly for more than thirty years!".

Frank replied, "Oh, I always call her my first wife. Keeps her on her toes, you know."

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

LasVegas
CH.com Sponsor

Episodic CH since 11 yrs
old, now 50.

north of the 60th parallel
Re: Thus endeth the honeymoon!
Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2013 at 12:10am

Cheesy

Wishing everybody at CH.com less pain w/ more productivity in their lives in 2019

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!